« Back to All Topics
What happens when Thord-Artin is all clear?
Block #10276 is almost clear. Then block #10206 is next. Then only a dozen blocks to clear. What happens when we clear them all?
>ACEHIGH:
>Block #10276 is almost clear. Then block #10206 is next. Then only a dozen blocks to clear. What happens when we clear them all?

Good question ACEHIG.  I do not know the answer.  I wonder if our moderator knows anything about it.
I know about as much as you guys do.  I'm doubtful that there even is a way to completely clear TA.  That infinite block is not going down and back in the day, I remember Developer mentioning that it was part of an idea that wasn't fully functional at the time (and probably still isn't functional).
I believe the unlimited block is to ensure there will always be ingredients available to make building stones to rebuild the buildings on TA.  Otherwise, when we were only 1-2 dozen squares into the conquest (or somewhere around there), it was worked out that once monsters started damaging already-built buildings, there would no longer be enough nubs, if all squares had the 120,000 standard monsters.  All of a sudden, we started finding squares with more monsters, and then the unlimited square eventually.