« Back to All Topics
Stuck on Clan mission: Build a Storage. 
Hey Everyone!

As the name of the topic suggests, I can't progress. I thought I knew how to do the mission. Apparently, I'm missing something.

At this point, I started doing extensive research on multiple forums and websites. One thing stood out: Clan missions cannot be openly discussed in the english version - be it in the forum or on website(s). I respect this rule, so I would like to request in-chat help. 

The most I can do is to aid any possible helpers by describing my situation, without effective spoilers:

Upon completing the clanhouse, and registering for the "build storage" mission with my characters, I understood that first I had to go somewhere to get specific in-game advice. As far as I could recall, that was all I had to do. However, when I reached said location, all the information I got was: [this part is a spoiler, so I edited it out, here comes the non-spoiler part] 
"there is someone who masters every aspect of storage. However, he isnt here right now...

I've tried multiple theories: 
-I went to all places on the main island that should offer progress
-I went to TA to attempt the same thing
-I tried multiple characters, not just the clan leader
-I tried relogging
-I tried other places to gain information.

So, my question is: what am I supposed to do? Shall I just give this person IRL time to show up, or is there anything else I should do to carry on? I found nothing online to sort these issues out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance!
Hi Nicram, 

You probably have it right then.  He's just very elusive and moves around a lot.  Keep going to the places he frequents, and you'll eventually run into him.  It does take awhile (especially if you're the only one in your clan searching).

Good luck!
Thank you so much! :D I'll keep trying! :D