Voting November 5th
Posted in 
Off-topic
Voting November 5th
Posted in 
Off-topic
Voting November 5th
Dear readers:

How many are going out to vote? I feel that it is so important with the war and all and because i have many family menbers over fighting for our counrty. 

I also think that health care is a huge issue and should be addressed now and not later..

Just wondering what others thought..

Angel

so you know i meant November 2nd

Sorry

It's always easy to decide who should be our leader. You see? Democracy is tested by this dilema. Just wanna say, no matter who you are, you got to serve your country silently and to love with a favour.

Deining ;)
Sorry, I mean it's NOT always easy to decide who should be the leader. Plz don't misunderstand.

Deining ;)
no, i understand...thank you that helps...and i know it is not easy to decide who our leader should be, but on the other hand, people should be informed...don't you agree? People in my class (I'm a senior) have no clue what they are talking about...

angel
oh, sorry. I mean to love 
WITHOUT
 a favour.

OK.

Regards,

Deining
to love WITHOUT ASKING FOR a favour. Pheeeww!! That is what I mean.

Regards,

Deining ;)
just woke up again and listening to this great American debate.all u Americans,if you vote kerry ,god help u.Bush has vision,its not all about America u know?You need to do things outside yout country ,to live in peace.Good night
Having said that,what a mess Iraq is now..
It is nice to see people involved and expressing their opinion, yet how long must those die in Iraq? I have 7 uncles in that war....Bush is war hungry...and a dip...he couldn't even answer the debate questions...

love
angel
I agreed with the war on Iraq to begin with,but the more i see ,what a mistake it was.How many more people like Ken Bigley have to die? It was all propoganda by the U.S and British .. and the like to get us all on board..people should talk ,not kill.God Bless Ken and his family,and god bless the people of Iraq and everyone else on this planet,please let us all live in peace
God speed your uncles, Angel
thank you..one of them has a daughter that is 10 and going through a very hard time right now...she is afarid he won't come back