Forums » The Larkinor Quest
'Tis the Season
Replies: 21   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: TCA NightWalker (Dec 29, 2021 10:16 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
TitanCannon4

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 30, 2020 8:06 AM
I have end splats for Doomtrain...but did not capture beginning splats

Me either, buddy. I was showing my girlfriend stuff I used to play and suddenly I was like 2,000 clicks deep. I wouldn't worry about it, I remember only vague numbers of where I started anyway. Hope you all had some nice holiday time, props to you guys for splatting so much, and having the competition at all, though.

zmr08

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 24, 2021 6:56 PM

NO COMPETITION THIS YEAR

ezekial

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 26, 2021 1:25 PM
Hi kristal!

I haven't been in larkinor much lately due to some personal reasons. I still check in now and again. If someone else would like to host a competition (keeping track of participants / calculating results and earnings), I could do a little moderator magic to help distribute reasonable prizes (silvers have to be transferred, but I can also award clicks, thingies, or equipment).

zmr08

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 27, 2021 8:21 PM
Thanks Ezekial,
It seems that no body else cares about this other than I do. We can do the competititon after we clear current block.
-kristal

TCA NightWalker

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 28, 2021 8:44 AM
I would be happy to see any competition, but speaking of myself -
1. I can't dedicate time to organising one, and I have never had any experience in Larki events
2. I find it hard to compete with higher level accounts, especially taking my activity level into consideration :$
Artik

zmr08

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 28, 2021 7:38 PM
Hi Artik,
It is nice to see you at Larki again.
There is at least one more person interested in, I can organize the competition.
We need to decide what kind of competition we would have. We usually had splat competitions. This year we could do something different. We may combine construction, conquest and monstalogy together. We may say, any character who gets X construction, X coquest and X monstalogy points during a given time period would get such and such awards. Everybody (every character) who satisfy the conditons would get same awards.
I may put some silvers, if Ezekial could help we might add some thingies too.

Ezekial and Artik and other Larki friends,
What do you think about such a competition?

-kristal

TCA NightWalker

Re: 'Tis the Season Posted: Dec 29, 2021 10:16 PM
Hey Kristal! Hope to find you (or anyone for that matter) in Larkinor chat one day!
I would be glad to see such an event, I just hope the mark would be reachable with my activity :$

Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page