Forums » The Larkinor Quest
What's your favorite monster?
Replies: 35   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: jessito (Mar 13, 2008 7:30 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 35   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
FanOfLed

What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 8, 2005 6:11 PM
Ok, just for fun, post your favorite monster(s) and why:

My favorites:

- bloodthirsty mosquitoswarm, because it's so puny

- the elemental wizards, because their magician staffs have been my main source of income for many levels

Caption

Caption Posted: May 8, 2005 6:19 PM
ATM Giant Fighter.

Quick way to raise your skills in less clicks.

Material Def 17

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 8, 2005 7:06 PM
giant leader is even better. esp for fighters. great way to gain weapon skill and boost your hp through vamping.

Montsegur

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 8, 2005 7:06 PM
dung golem enough said lol

seb144

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 5:53 AM
Ugh - I hate the giants. Yeah, you gain hitpoints, but you also have to waste a dozen clicks. Much prefer things that have the best of both worlds, like kallandra and glassgolem and even sphere.

Cinder

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 6:34 AM
My favorite monster is that "Ill advised newbie" monster that attacks a character 50 odd levels above them with the usual quips of "Now - you die!!!!" or "Defend yourself!" just before getting beaten senseless with a shield and realising the folly of their ways.

Cinder.

Flambeau

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 7:23 AM
My favorite monster is CINDER i allways read "Cinder robbed your house,following items are missing ... "

Material Def 17

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 12:31 PM
well seb, you are right, such monsters as the kallandra do afford quick and easy exp, often dead with one hit. however, there is a downside to those monsters, and that's training your fighting skills. weapon skill increases with amount of damage done, and magic skill increases with amount of manapoints used (not drained). if you were to fight all kallandras and glass golems and spheres, yeah, you would level quickly, but your fighting skills would soon be far behind for lack of use.

Mr.Mad1

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 8:57 PM
I would have to say atm my favs are schismatic counts and all the wizard masters oh and the bushfire element..

TheMad1

negod

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 9, 2005 9:27 PM
For me it changes with every level--there are always monsters that give you lots of xp for low clicks or those that deliver expensive items, building your bankroll. But, overall, for me it is the monster that makes me laugh--the lardpuch king with the ridiculously tiny crown and scepter, the pukipu with the noxiuos cloud, and the old dragons all make me chuckle. Cheers to the animators.

seb144

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 10, 2005 12:32 AM
Perhaps the term "artists" would be better - the game is not animated.

As for skills, I don't have a high level mage, only a fighter, and his striking/smashing skill is limited basically to no higher than his level anyway. I understand how that's more of an issue for those who don't use as high of a percentage of clicks fighting (eg, thieves and robbers who also fight) or who want to develop really high still levels (eg, mages).

Mr.Mad1

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 10, 2005 12:06 PM
Seb144 did u read the what the topic was about???

TheMad1

jessito

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 10, 2005 1:39 PM
my favourite monster is the wealthy merchant because he carryies about 200 silvers with him and thats what i call easy money!))i realy hate all goblin monsters.
i think that the elephant is really cute!(a desperate call from the child in me)

Montsegur

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 10, 2005 1:54 PM
wait till u get to the heavily built bully they carry more silvers.

FanOfLed

Re: What's your favorite monster? Posted: May 10, 2005 3:44 PM
Wait till you get to the pukipu, it's cute AND gives you something very valuable

Replies: 35   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page