Forums » The Larkinor Quest
What are You Like in Real Life?
Replies: 117   Pages: 8   Most recent reply posted by: Anita Blake (Jun 26, 2007 2:33 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 117   Pages: 8   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8  » ]
FreddyPoo

What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 12:50 AM
The people of Larkinor interact with each other on a daily basis - stealing and robbing from one another, fighting, trading on the market, working together in the TA effort, etc. etc. And yet we know so little about each other! So this thread is for everyone to tell a little something about the person they are in real life.

As for me, I'm a 19 year old female and I go to college at University of Louisiana at Monroe. I WAS majoring in Biology, except now I've realized I hate Biology. So I'm thinking of going into business. I'm a senator on the Student Government Association and I'm in the school's Honors Program. I have 2 older half-siblings and one older brother. I recently discovered my bro is ***, which kinda upset me a lot. But now I'm getting used to it, and I still love him. I have like 60 chihuahuas and my favorite TV show is Family Guy. I love Louisiana cause we have the best food!

lilM&M

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 12:59 AM
omg thats alot.Well im a very kind person that sometimes messes up big time and trys to repair my mistakes.I will forgive and forget if you do something to me.And i would like to meet all of you including Elusha,FanOfLed,you(Freddypoo,braves06,hottrackstar,deltafighter2,Pete,V,Lady Die,Sgt.slim,Montsegur,destro and everyone that i have ever talked to in the chatroom.

FanOfLed

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 1:07 AM
What's ur major now?

Well I have a friend who turned out to be *** too. I admit I was a bit freaked out at first, but we're still friends.

Anyways I'm a student at Berkeley, majoring in EECS (electrical engineering and computer science), gonna be 20 this summer, jobless for now, but had been working at CompUSA for a while (I have a lot more respect for sales people now that I know the things they go through in a work day, though I'll never want to be one again). As you prolly know, I'm fanatical about Led Zeppelin. My favorite songs from him are stairway, the rover, sick again, ramble on, and babe i'm gonna leave you. I also listen to electronic music (industrial/EBM, old school techno, and some underground stuff).

FreddyPoo

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 1:14 AM
LOL I'm having a bit of trouble narrowing down a major. I'm thinking maybe management, accounting, or marketing. ULM's business school is really good, so I'm sure what ever I go into I'll be able to get a good job.

Llancellyn

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 1:14 AM
Cool topic.

Im a 17 year old male, England, currently studying at college for my A2 levels. Taking Geography, IT and Film Studies. Hoping to go on to study IT at Uni. We have bad weather except for the past week where it has been too hot for me. (i burn easy) I think a Lark Met would go down extremely well if it was plausible. Lots of ppl from around the globe makes it kinda tricky. Would like to meet ppl though. Maybe rebanne and sandy for giving me soooo much help with the sites.

FreddyPoo

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 1:32 AM
What is A2? Is that like a sophomore?

FreddyPoo

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 1:39 AM
*edit my first post:

I forgot to mention that my real name is Rebel Lenore (first and middle). I'd rather not put my last. (And yes, Rebel is my real name, on birth certificate and everything).

Gwion

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 2:14 AM
Interesting posting idea...

36, Male, Single, not *** , recovering engineer, discovered that I love biology - which is rather fortunate since I left engineering to go be an old fashioned country doctor! Basically, I would much rather spend time with people than with computers. (I know, weird choice for hobby!) Used to have more money than I knew what to do with, but have since nearly bankrupted myself in the school effort.

Traveling the countryside checking out schools this month. Had this been posted yesterday, I would have swung over to Louisiana!

I'm very new to Larkinor (most of the posts make no real sense yet though I actually read all the FAQS!), but am enjoying it! I usually play paladin-types because I basically act like one in the real world, so this is.. different... for me. I don't know how long I can keep playing, once school starts back though! If I can scrap together the 15 bucks, I will subscribe next month.

Rebel Lenore ##! You have got to be kidding about the name (either of them)! You have some way cool 'rens or you just lucked out huge! A great saying for you: Bona na croin.

See you on-line.

(Gwion-useless 'main', Al Azrah-rockin 'backup', nerf!)

Chris ##

Caption

Caption Posted: Jun 27, 2005 2:20 AM
I am AJ. Of course that's my nickname because I'm a junior and my first name starts with an A I'm 17 and a male. I am starting school again in August going in as a Senior ( last year C/o '06) and plan to go to college afterwards into business managment.

I live in Mississippi (USA) currently. I lived in New Jersey for some 16 years. When I graduate high school from here my objective is to move in (in New Jersey) with a friend or relative and finish school AGAIN to graduate with the people I grew up with.

I love r.ap and hiphop. When I have time I make my own music but using others peoples beats. I love freestyle battles. When in music, I go by the name Pelon (I was bald when I was born and got the name in spanish). Oh yeh, i know english and spanish

I used to be a troublemaker, until I moved here and realized I almost didn't get admitted into school. Have to plan for the long run (college )

Now I have many friends in two states I lift weights, work at Wendy's 6 days a week on average (no jokes because we don't flip burgers anymore this is the only Wendy's in the US that is like this...for now, and I like fighting, don't know why

And I probably typed more than anyone so I'm going to stop. I've already told what I like to do. Haven't described my personality but oh well. Have a nice night

qwert11

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 3:17 AM
Well, I'm going to be a freshman in highschool next year, which means I get to take biology! So I'll find out whether I like it or not. I have three older siblings. I lived in England for six years, the rest was/is in the state of Washington. My real name is Katherine, usually called Kat.

jb125

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 3:45 AM
go for accounting, more money in it.

As for me 26/Male in TN. Single father with custody of my little girl. I am a real estate agent and also keep my insurance licence active for when the occasions arise that someone may need some.

jb125

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 3:47 AM
Oh and I have a associates degree in computer networking systems but never got into it after I graduated (20 grand for a nice piece of paper though).

johnnydeppfan

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 3:55 AM
This IS a really good idea...
I haven't talked to too many of you very much but anyway...
I'm Lisa, I'm a 16 yr old and becomin a junior. I do pretty well in school, but I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up..I used to be really good at writing until I started having no time to write or read a lot(you can go to poetry.com and there's a poem called "An Ocean is like life" I wrote )...and then I was a pretty good actress until I ran out of time to act in plays. I am pretty shy, but fun once you get to kno me...I am also very random...As you have probably know, I am a HUGE Johnny Depp fan. hmm, well, that's all I can think of for now..I love this game! ok, I'm done. cherrio!

Gorignack

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 4:39 AM
My name is Cameron. I am 16 years old and attend a christian school in Wenatchee, WA. I do okay in school. Most people describe me as the kid with potential who just happens to be the laziest person on earth. I don't have much to do at home, so when I'm bored I log on to Larkinor Quest, kick back, and rack up the exp. (not that I need to be bored to play). I haven't really spoken to too many people in this game and still don't know most of you. I will be a long time player, so eventually I'll interact with everyone.

seb144

Re: What are You Like in Real Life? Posted: Jun 27, 2005 5:04 AM
Interesting post.

I'm 16, male, and from Michigan.

Obsessed with music and literature. Sorry, not a big r.ap fan, but I like pretty much all other music, especially classical, jazz, folk, progressive rock, and classical rock. Actually, the only place I've ever seen that last term used is to describe the music of Mannheim Steamroller.

Replies: 117   Pages: 8   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page