« Back to All Topics
lol chess
Posted in 
Chess
lol chess
Posted in 
Chess
lol chess
lol  was jus wonderin ,, is the online version of chess boring? cause the real life version is definately boring
    but  it might not be ehh ..  enjoy your chess ppl  cause i'm off to play tanx

:)
(y)
I think you are dumb just like you are dumb at tanx. You should have known that Chess is for smart peoples not for people like you. 
)==========>
lol nicely said brock...

the FOD version wouldnt be boring if the pieces werent so confusing.. im gonna stick to real life
Rapid Fire..

"im gonna stick to real life"....

LMAO why are u posting in here then? 

ur a smart guy
You disapoint me TANK MASTER. I thought you were ment to be the thinking mans tanx player.
Chess = borin
Games = fun 
therefore chess is not game 
chess is rubish
snooker = fun
snooker rules
with a name like princey89, the only game you should be playing is checkers or connect the dots. grow up all of you. chess is the only game of the times. if you dont think so , thats what i mean you cant think so go play a game with less mental use....to all chess players have a good day and play on!LOL,GG. thank you fly or die 
the thing is the tme 4 "the game of the times" was ninety odd years ago.
then go play some checkers today. my chess buddies and me are having so fun for the times.p.s. the game is a lot older than you think.o i forgot u cant u dont play chess and cant think LOL
heee....haaaa...hee...he....erm, I dont even know what to say but people like what they like so BACK OFF...hehe

[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/waffen/violent-smiley-010.gif
]
snooker...I would say the word for it but I would get banned :) [img=//www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif]
where on earth do you get these smileys from?
All linked from here. They'd better be copyright free too. ;)

http://www.click-smilies.de
omg, i like playing all games, i admire chess though because it admires alot of brain power.  
princey, i bet your a girl.. 
chess rule..heck they are better than coloring books. and um.. someone needs to tighten your pampers..