« Back to All Topics
Bishi Where r u?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bishi Where r u?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bishi Where r u?
ok i see u  just replied to ur topic..would it be possible for me to find u in any of the game rooms? i'd enjoy a game or two with ya...please reply to this.

[img=
http://www.boomspeed.com/peachysweet1/flamepeach.jpg
]
Unfortunately hun I'm at work. Which means being behind a fierce old firewall, preventing me from getting into the pool rooms. Which sucks.

I'll only be too happy to take you up on your offer when I return home: I'll come a-looking for you later if that's cool?
Most definitely Bishi...you know where you can always find me ;) either in room 1 8ball or room 2 8ball...or on here. Have a wonderful day at work, hun take care.
BISHI BISHI BISHI.....Are you  off work yet? ;)
Daaaamn ! Peachy's all up on Bishi's nuts.....
Whatever magikal!!!!! I just needed to talk to bishi bout something and figured we could play at the same time....
P.S i can't belive you would even say that!!!
WOW
, You need to chill kid, and quit taking everything so serious and personal....FOR REAL
and why oh why is this topic allowed to stay when mine and newkies get deleted for bishis reason which was "the forum is for all players to use, not just you two"

cough cough mr bishi.....but this topic seems to be solely for yourself and peachysweet. contradiction mr bishi and you know it

one rule for everyone else and one rule for you...and before everyone else jumps in with comments about me and newkie vs bishi and don, only those ppl who have read all the posts before bishi deleted them can comment. cos bishi has only left posts on these forums which incriminate myself and newkie. clever bishi but kinda pathetic

and peachy some advice for you, dont get messed up with bishi unless you want your head screwed with. thats all he is good at....oh and popping pills thinking he is clever. like whatever......ooops my glitch (you ppl are so slow if you cant work it out!)
Oh cheeky give it a rest, im not trying to get involved or anything of the short with anyone on here. So don't worry your little head. As for him deleting your's and newkies topics was cause all they always said was "I love you, blah blah blah" Where this one was just asking him where he was so that i could possibley play him a  few games and talk to him bout something that is merely it. No I love you crap involved. 
I don't know why but for some reason i could of sworn this said Bishi where are you, not Everyone else to put there two sence in....
true as usual people jumping 2 conclusions about wot peacvhy is talkin about.Magikal as u know peachy doesn't always take jokes the way others do.so do some other this topic is (Bishi where are you)

Which doesnt mean bishi i want 2 f you in other words all it cud mean is she likes him for his work or wudnt mind a chat just coz males and females talk 2 each othert doesnt mean its sexual
yet when i post a topic entitled newkkkkkkkie everyone else feels like they need to post on it. peachy double standards springs to "my little pretty head" or however you put it. 

to quote one of my favourite films "you are all up in my nut, cracking it" so get out! 

peachy stick to designing your little signiture pics...... even tho my sig pic still won the comp!! hahahaha. dont mess with me cos i never lose an arguement, NEVER!

oh and tara, loving the pic honey. nice work
I am not here to argue with anyone 
cheeky
 I find that there is no point in arguing with some one that i will never meet in person.. As for the sigs im just making them for the fun of it. Not to try and beat a signature that someone else made for you. Since you didn't make it yourself that is.
LADIES CHILL,IT IS'NT WORTH IT,ITS JUST A GAME YOU KNOW,BUT YEAH DOUBLE STANDARDS...OPPS NEWKIE GETS ANOTHER 4 DAY BANN...NOT BAD FOR JUST A SURFER!!!
im not arguing with you peachy, all im saying is that mr bishi does not treat all players fairly and i feel the victim of discrimination....he decides which posts get deleted and so he can represent any one of us in a certain light (usually  a bad one!)

is it not fair that my posts got deleted, even though this one is allowed to stay. whats the difference between the two?? your topic is for u and bishi, mine was for me and newkie, yet mine got deleted

only difference is that yours involves the forum mod, who decides which topics to delete

i think you'll find that i have a few points here

oh and yes i still WON the comp. get over it darlin
OK JO AND PEACHY,IN THE LOBBY 12 NOON,CHOOSE UR WEAPONS,HANDBAGS AT 10 PACES,AND ALL THAT....

OH WHAT DO I KNOW IM ONLY A (SURFER) ;)
I think that's about enough for this topic don't you?

I work on the forums. 
PeachySweet
 wanted to have a word with me, and without any other means of contacting me, she chose the most logical way of getting my attention. Which was to write a message on the forum. 

And that, as they say, is that.