« Back to All Topics
AntiBallast Limit
AntiBallast Limit
AntiBallast Limit
I have a curious question.
You know how AntiBallast can be lost if your char doesn't have an insurance, but you get another anitballast for paying an additional 1,000,000.
What if you have an antiballast and still pay an aditional 1,000,000 to the king (2,000,000 in total) ? Would you get two antiballasts?

My characters are still babies, or I would pay and see what happens.

I have no clue. And I have never thought about that before. But, I think it is a great question.
Limit is one antiballast at a time......paying the king again would be a waste....only reason to pay more than once is in the event of a lost antiballast.
So what happens when you pay another mil? Just says stuff and doesnt give you the ballast?
I'm not sure since the most recent upgrade, but before we were given a replacement antiballast for a lost one, I tried to replace mine(hoping) and the king never even said thank you for the free million I gave him--just took it all in silence (bloody monarchs).
In my attempt to get a second antiballast while I was still a newbie, I tried exactly that.  When I hit 2 million, it had no effect at all.  When I eventually lost my antiballast, I had to pay all the way up to 3 million to get a new one.

I suspect if you lose your antiballast when you are at least one payment away from the next million cusp you will get the antiballast when you hit the next cusp, regardless of how far away from that cusp you were when you lost your antiballast.  To test this theory I've paid the king all the way up to 4,960,000.  The next time I lose my antiballast (and if history is our guide, it'll be soon), I'll make that final payment and see what happens.

Sandy

Callum is correct. If you accidently pay the king another million whilst already having an antiballast, he pockets the cash and gives you nothing in return.

> The next time I lose my antiballast (and if history is our guide, it'll be soon), I'll make that final payment and see what happens.

FYI, I got the antiballast with one payment, as expected.  

Sandy
Just one antiballest isnt fun ;) :(