« Back to All Topics
Mission 39
Mission 39
Mission 39
I'm having a problem with Mission 39. I'm not strong enough yet to beat the Airwizard Grandmaster and when I answer the Question with "You restrain yourself and carry on" which according to Larkinorguide.com should give me 0-375 damage, I always end up being killed even though I go into it with 620 hitpoints. Does anyone know if the Larkinor Guide is just wrong so I would have to wait until I get to Level 30 and try to beat him?    
If I'm not mistaken, all questions that do a variable amount of damage are based one of your character's attributes.  It is likely that in this case your particular attribute isn't very high, and you were killed instead of merely damaged.  Notice that some characters take no damage at all, meaning their stat was sufficiently high to avoid all of it.

There are bunches of quesions that share this attribute-dependent nature in this game.  Frankly, I'm quite surprised you haven't posted this question far earlier than mission 39.

As far as the data on my site goes, feel free to edit the question on the site when your experience differs from that shown.  Any piece of accurate information is worth adding to help others.

Sandy
I have a question related to mission 39 as well.  Although I haven't started it yet, it is next on my list.  

On the part where it says: 

The door shuts behind you and the walls start to get closer and closer to each other! You must do something! 

Then it gives you a list of options of action.  

1. You try to think wisely to find a good solution
2. You try to use your dexterity to get out
3. You try to force the walls apart with pure strength
4. Maybe you'll have some luck and get out of here
5. How long you can bear it is only a matter of persistence!

I would like to know how people fared.  State which option you chose, the outcome and the stat related to it.  Thanks!

Liponis

Sorry Liponis but mission answers are not allowed in the forum.

-RTD
sry i totally forgot, i guess i'll ask in chat then.  
WHERE ARE THE FORUM RULES LISTED? I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MISSION ANSWERS WERE NOT ALLOWED.

THANKS,

LEN 
I wouldn't want to edit anything on the site because though I have found some results have varied from what the site says and have chosen other answers to get through. I have also realized that at times when going with an answer multiple times the results will vary. One answer specifically in mission 39 gives me either no damage or 4 hit points left no matter how many hit points I enter with, but without understanding what forces are at work would not want to edit the answer because of the fact that I'm not sure why. Having limited time resources though I try to answer the questions the first time with my own choice and if that fails will refer to your site to avoid being killed multiple times at the same spot. I personally appreciate the time put into setting up the site.

Len