« Back to All Topics
Money for boats
Money for boats
Money for boats
If you have a lvl 31+ and need help affording a boat me and werepanther will help just contact me or him in chat.
Thanks for the offer. I could use 5 million for a boat.:}

Actually, 15 million so I can get a speedboat. :)

I was wondering if maybe I could get 500k towards a boat... Im just about level 23...? :D
If I cant I completely understand tho.
I have a level 30 character who's an above average fighter. If you were to help me at all, since I'm a level short of what you specified, I would ask for 500k. Thanks for any help you might provide.
come into chat and we will talk
I'll be hitting level 31 very soon (less than 500,000 exp needed), and was wondering if I'd be eligible to 'apply' for this 'scholarship',  so to speak.

I'm in chat usually just around after the clicks are distributed, if you want to chat.

Thanks.
Well i dont want money for the boat, i need money to pay off the king pls.
          lilM&M(840k)
lil m&m, i've already paid off the king and have about 400k in the bank.  since i'm not a subscriber and will not be going to TA anytime soon, i could help you.  come into chat and we can talk.  
>since i'm not a subscriber and will not be going to TA anytime soon, i could help you. come into chat and we can talk.

just in response to that last post, does that mean if you're not a sub, you won't be able to buy a boat?  or were those two separate topics?
--jason
Since subs get quite a click advantage, it means the average sub would get there faster than the average non-sub. 500 clicks a day, or 800+ clicks a day. Which do you think is better? :)
Hey man i need money for a boat im just about lvl 32 please man i been trying to get the money a while now.
You are level 32 and you just made a post asking how to make money?