« Back to All Topics
non subs
non subs
non subs
i was just wonderein if there was any of us with high levels. if so post below
I am level 29 working on getting high enough to get to the other island.  It takes a little longer when you have 500 clicks a day, but it keeps me from hanging on my computer all day.  In my younger single days, I have lost a few weekends to online games.  
lol im about to go to level 21 not too bad for how long ive been playin
I have been playing since april so 5 months to level 29.  I hope by the time I reach 31 which sounds like the minimum to survive on TA I will have 5 million saved up.  I basically play at work on my lunch break so 500 clicks is about right for me.
im always at scool and have lots of work to do so 500 is about right for me 2
well done arcadius, by the way, i am lvl 30 sub and i can kill monsters on TA. if you beat most of the unknowns when you level up be sure to pay a visit to the second island! Any info you need on it, post on here.
my highest is lvl26 and i have a lvl 20
i like the idea of such a post 
i was wondering what lvl is the highest non-sub char and is there a non-sub on TA

I'm a non-sub with a level 32.  Yes, I am on TA.  Also, by non-sub do you mean people who currently are non-sub or who always were? There are some people who used to be subs, got to higher levels, and are currently non-subs.  
yeah, i'm level 28 now and working on lvl 29, only about 3.6 million xp to go!!!  hopefully i will be able to go TA.  

Liponis

Always nonsubs methinks...its cheating if u sub and get to 40, then claim u r a nonsub
yup d you are right
by the way i m lvl 27 now
:):):)
totally non sub? that's me! :)
i didn't subscribe cuz my i don't have enuf time to play. it'd be a waste of $ if i subscribe as i just play for like 10 minutes a day. i have to study for the HKCEE

love this game, it's the best rpg i've ever played.....i wish i have more time to play
*sigh* but i have to keep my grades as good as they are now ...arghhhh
uh, non-sub lvl. 24 and doing great!
Level 31, more than half way across to 32.
Well, after reading those this makes me feel bad.  I'm a level 15 and level 14.  

Also, I agree.  This is the most engrossing RPG I have ever seen.  
lol it makes you feel bad? what about those lvl 1 newbies!
:) 
I just made level 31 and will go to TA as soon as I save up enough money.
only 340k xp needed to get to lvl 29 but i am out of clicks for today.  oh well, i should lvl tomorrow then!  Then only 1 or 2 more levels and about 4.075 million silvers to go.  yeah.

Liponis
i have a lvl.27 fighter and a lvl. 22 almost lvl.23 pure digger. my digger is on TA with 3 million in the bank and 3 mill in the market. my lvl 27 has paid off the king and has 1.7 mill in the bank but im transfering money so that he can get onto the island.
i just finished payng for the boat but i cant kill any of the monsters on Ta so ill just wait a couple of days and lvl up.
Hello, I am a pure non-sub, but only lvl 18... No idea about getting real money (more than 50.000), constructing, ships... sorry
Well, I just made lvl 17 with one of my characters.  and achieved a major milestone (for me at least) by paying the king his first payment
got to lvl 29 yesterday. ohh yeah.

Liponis
i lvl.d up my diggerlvl.23 with 70 luck now:) and my fighterlvl.28 yesterday but even a lvl.28 cant compete on the island so ill have to wait another couple of days
i've got one lvl 27 and three lvl 26's.  i've been playing since some time in may.  all my char's have paid the king, and have between .5 and 1 mil in the bank, so it'll be a while til i get that 5 mil for boats, and by then i should be closer to lvl 31 for fighting on ta.
--jason
if you trade odjects between ur self one of yours will get more money and a boat
yeah well yesturday i hit lvl 30
:D:D:D:D
Level 32 (half way to 33) 7 mill in bank, will do a few more missions to get attribute points then go to TA.
lilM&M=non-sub with a tar kicken char called hulk...lvl 33 going 34.
I am lvl 16. was 15. i'm on quest 19. was 18. I think i'm lowest lvl here
DMD, just wondering if that char was non-sub the entire time, or if he has gone through a subscription or more.  either way, lvl 55 is very impressive :)
--jason
Sorry to spoil both DickyMcDick and LilM&Ms pride here...

but they were Both subs at one point in time, so disregard their posts.

ONLY PLAYERS WHO HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED PLEASE POST YOUR PROGRESS ON THIS THREAD!!
i've never been a sub.  and my main account now has all 4 on lvl 31!  my second account is built better, and is catching up... lvl 24 (str), lvl 23 (pers), lvl 22 (speed), lvl 19 (digger).
--jason
Three char lvl 33 and more than half way to 34.  Always a nonsub.  As a sub I would want to devote even more time to the game. Possible new toplist catagory? 
NONSUB ?
One of my chars just levelled (37); the other three are at 36 still. 
lvl 22 going on 23 tommorow... have been playing about a month.  i played like a year ago and had a few characters around 17 or 18, but i forgot the login and p/w so c'est la vie.
wow i didnt realise people were still just posting in this one 

bibbo now lvl 35
well i didnt sub for long time...actually jason and i were kinda doing to same thing... about the same levels and held out to sub until just recently...but the highest i got without subbing is 35 then i finally subbed and been that way every since

-AA [img=
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/264/fightinnish8of.gif
]
main char is lvl 35, will be 36 soon, & i have a good digger on TA, and my mage that i made a few month ago is lvl 24

never been a sub,
well, i guess it's time for an update from me as well.

i have subbed my second account (after my best guy there got to level 38 - up til then, he hadn't subbed), but i still haven't subbed my original account and don't plan to.  i've got 3 fighters on there who are all at level 40 right now (one should be 41 probably by the end of this week), plus a thief/monstalogist (3rd on monstalogy list currently) who's level 37.

--jason (old wise one, who's da man, heregoesnothing, be afraid)
Non-sub all through - level 35. With very long breaks in-between.
*bump* i think it's time for an update from any non-subs who care to give us an update.  encourage others who don't or can't sub, that there is hope for them to do well in this game too.

just a reminder, this is not a post for people who "aren't currently subbed" (but have been in the past).  it is for those accounts that "have never been subbed".

for me, my original account has never been subbed (though i admit, i have subbed my second account, and it is doing very well).  one of my char's is lvl 45 (and is i believe the highest char who has never been a sub).  another char is lvl 40, and is currently #2 on the monstalogy toplist!  and the other two on that account are lvl 42, but i haven't clicked them for about two months now.

--jason
I have Kratoc, lvl 37 - never subbed
Omni314    29+Boat
Xynan      25+very almost a boat
Flintlock  26
Black Gold 26+Boat

I dont think I've done too bad realy
Jason,
I also have a level 45 char - blinded
and a level 40 char - rathskellar
both never subbed and both in top 60 in conquest

-ron
very nice ron... you must have snuck up over the last few months, because i checked a while back, when i took over the "top non-sub" spot (from sn82larkinor aka the snow dowg) and no one else seemed close.  but looking at your stats, it's easy to see how you're catching up, and you will easily catch me within a month or two.  i just got lvl 46 yesterday, but i move a lot slower than you.
--jason
i was lvl 26 with my highest before i subbed
Well, I've never subscribed, and I've gotten to level 38 so far. My current aim is L42, where I'll have to decide on wether I'll stop levelling up and go for an L+8 magic skill level, or wether I should just keep on levelling. 

The only two personnal disadvantages I saw in not being subscribed is
1, not having a picture(I think that's a strong char-customization itself and I like seeing what my character "looks" like); 
2,the leverage of my tendency to play. When I see I have 5-6k clicks, I get that amused grin on my face and get down to business, but when I run out, I know I'll have to wait for over a week to have fun again. I somehow forget every time though, and when I remember, it's usually been a month.

But it's all the same though, seeing how probably subs will go on long vacations away from the game, non-subs shouldn't feel completely lost with it all. Non-sub powa!;):)
I am a pure Non-Sub with 39 (allmost 40) level.
*bump* again ;)  time for another update...

"You feel more powerful! You've reached 
level 50
!"

as far as i can tell, the first full-time non-sub ever to reach level 50 :D  and blinded (account is rathskellar) is not too far behind.

--jason (heregoesnothing)
Hiddenone - level 28 non-subbed warrior.
Well, not like I can compare with jason's crazy high levels, but I just wanted to update this thread with my accomplishments.  
One of my characters managed to reach 46, with 2 others on that account at 45 and the last almost to 45.
This account my highest is 43, but the goal is to not let the ta fighters outpace the equipment suppliers.
My highest is lvl. 27, almost lvl.28.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 50!
lol finally pfft
congrats jess... well done.

--jason
Awesome Jess!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!

-RTD
ty guys :) took me a couple of years but lol :p feels good :D
Not sure if you count this as "high level" but I am level 19. This is the best RPG out there, here's wishing for more time to play.
I am a pure Non-Sub with 51 level.
my highest is lvl 41 going on to lvl 42
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 55!
that took longer than forever lol :P 
Cheers everyone :D

any non -subs higher than me?
Not yet, but I'm right behind you at 54 :p
Congrats, jess.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 56!

Just barely beat you jess; I'm going to enjoy this spot for the next day until you retake it.
The golden cityguard damaged you with his spear for 211 hitpoints!
The golden cityguard poisons you!
The golden cityguard curses you!
You cast a spell! Magma geysers eject from your hands! 515 hitpoints damage made!
Your enemy tries to reach you, but collapses halfway. You have defeated it!
You've eliminated 39266 monsters already!
184373 experience points earned for the victory.
You've found the following items:
a magic nub
a recovery drink
184373 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 56!

sorry :P
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 60!

The diamond cityguard damaged you with his bayonet for 208 hitpoints!
The diamond cityguard poisons you!
The diamond cityguard curses you!
You cast a spell! A devastating wave rolls from your hands! 627 hitpoints damage made!
Your enemy cries out, then collapses. You've won!
You've eliminated 46796 monsters already!
276530 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
276530 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 60!
10 levels a year I see

Not bad.
well if your off for 4 months yes lol think its a good ratio
The silver magelord casts a spell! Rockshowers flow towards you! Your enemy has made 269 hitpoints damage to you!
The silver magelord drains 337 manapoints from you!
You cast a spell! A blast of lightning speeds from your hands! 319 hitpoints damage made!
Your enemy jerks, then goes limp. You've defeated it!
You've eliminated 48394 monsters already!
a magic nub
411167 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 61!
wow. i was a nonsub. then i subbed. but when i subbed i only played for 2 weeks and then my computer broke down. after that i didnt go on larkinor for another 8 months. so yes, what a waste of my money! and i didnt get anywhere so i didnt cheat. i only managed to amass an amount of 30000 clicks when i came back.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 63!
-Morgendaemmerung

It seems like this thread has become jess' and my personal bragging area.  There have to be other non-subs out there still.  Don't be embarassed; we all had to start at lvl 1 - share your accomplishment with us.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 65!
-Morgendaemmerung
Three at 61 and digger approaching 51.
so i havent played in about 2-3 years now, but i remembered my login yayy . . . my highest is 24, is that any good? saw most people talking 21-29. man i dont remember the game at all, time to sit down and study
so i havent played in about 2-3 years now, but i remembered my login yayy . . . my highest is 24, is that any good? saw most people talking 21-29. man i dont remember the game at all, time to sit down and study
Yes.  It's all good.  

Welcome back.

Fill be
Your powerful attack has scared your enemy! You've made 201 hitpoints damage with your stingpusher!
Your weapon vampirizes 39 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy falls on its face! You've defeated it!
an aqua dei
a breathing cornerstone
5 treasures
172800 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 50!

Nyin :)
i am a non sub aslo and i reached level 20. For the time i have been playing that is not bad at all. I am curently deciding on a clan and working on my money to build a ship. This char is my fighter
The blue tyrant damaged you with its subjection for 278 hitpoints!
You cast a spell! Daggers of Ice fly from your hands! 386 hitpoints damage made!
Your enemy cries out, then collapses. You've won!
You've eliminated 50166 monsters already!
a magic nub
an extra mana potion
526839 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 62!

I still got it :)
I had a level 30something a long time ago.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 70!

-Morgendaemmerung, and about time too
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 60!  :)

Murkatos
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 75!

-Morgendaemmerung
I'm level 23 and haven't subscribed.  I started playing again yesterday and haven't played in over a year.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 70!

Murkatos
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 80!

Yay for holidays and excessive balloon-fighting.  That just took care of my day off :p

-Morgendaemmerung
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 80!

Murkatos
The animated fighters' room damaged you with its door for 212 hitpoints!
Your strike staggered your enemy! You've made 311 hitpoints damage with your bonecrusher!
Your weapon vampirizes 71 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy tries to reach you, but collapses halfway. You have defeated it!
an aqua dei
a breathing cornerstone
3 treasures
122222 experience points earned!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 48!
Tyler, if you read carefully, this thread is for people who have never subbed to share their accomplishments.  Congrats on reaching 48, but your post belongs somewhere else.
I didn't see a rule. My apologies.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 90! :)

Murkatos

Wow. Congrats, Nyin.  Monstalogy must give really good exp/click at higher levels.
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 90!

-Morgendaemmerung
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 100!
You feel your experience has reached its limit. You can sit back in the knowledge you have experienced all this world has to offer you.

- Murkatos
Impressive, and for a non-sub at that. Way to go!
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 98!

You feel more powerful!
 You've reached level 100!

You feel your experience has reached its limit.
 You can sit back in the knowledge you have experienced all this world has to offer you.

-Morgendaemmerung
Hmm...shall you receive the coveted 'First to get 10 level 100' award? :p You're certainly getting close.
Congratulations zeke!!!

Nyin