« Back to All Topics
A suggestions for moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i have read about many people caomplaining about cheats in the forums. Why dont you make a topic where moderators name and shame 'cheats' and this will probably deter people from cheating because they will lose any respect they had before (if any).
Yer that looks like a good idea

Yeah sounds like a great idea...What I don't actually understand is how can people cheat? U mean people with points? Sorry for sounding silly! lol ;)
wat is this folder called? Oh yer its dear 
moderators
funny how non have replied to your post m8, mayb they will soon.
Yeah they might be busy but I thought at least one of the mods would of replyed by now? :( Ummmm...maybe they should make me a mod instead of the coffee maker! lol 
speaking for myself...I understand your frustrations about unsportsmanlike game play... we see it as well in TANX with "operation jumpers" and players "banking" points to one Tank from another in order to have a high rating...
your suggestion for a list of abusers is a good one...however...I think it would just become a bashing war and the forum moderators would be forced to delete messages and or lock entire threads...therefore becoming non-effective.
the only solution I can think of...and this is what I do in TANX... is to refuse to play these individuals known to be unsportsmanlike... simply stop playing them...after a while they will become bored with just sitting in the lobby and move on...just because a list would not be effective here in the forums.. does not mean you can't identify repeat offenders in the lobby with "so and so is unsportsmanlike...don't play him or her".
the reaction from the offender would be predictable but...then the moderator present would take care of that part...  :p
just a suggestion..  enjoy your games...

GHOST RIDER MP
Senior Moderator
TANX

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/abrammp.png
]
Well i thought maybe that it could be a post that only mod's could post on.

Here is a suggestion to identify "unsportsman"
     like people. Any person known to use a "cheat
     program" or to "bank" points, could have a  
     symbol placed on their rating, like they do 
     when people subscribe and
     Moderators/umpires have. Then there wouldn't be 
     a "slinging" match between players.

Well Macca...I think you might have come up with a good idea here..Not only will it stop cheating..but It will show the cheats up, for everyone to see who the real cheats are..Hope you get a reply on this one..could be very beneficial

StreamLine
YEAH I AGREE WITH MECCA,ALL OF IT,YEAH YEAH IM TO LAZY TO THINK JUST NOW... :p