« Back to All Topics
Digging exp
Digging exp
Digging exp
i was curious to find out the digging experience of those higher lvl diggers.  i know that the higher the lvl the character the more experience as well as the the higher luck required for more expensive gems gives you more experience but thats about it.  please post digging experience and what you have dug up!  thanks!

Liponis
if what i've observed is correct, digging experience weighs heavily on random factors.  i can post more later, after a day or two of actually paying attention to exp. points and what i dig up.  but here's a general idea.  i'm a lvl 18 digger with 18 iq and 58 luck (1 in the rest).  and i can get all the gems now.  i pick up 1 to almost 40 of iron, copper, and tin.  up to around 5 lapis, opal, pearl, ruby, emerald.  1 or 2 diamonds (split roughly 50/50).  and 1 dispro, kith, centro, and the odd hyp (will get more when i get to 60 luck next lvl).  and i believe i get successful digs around 7 or 8 out of every 10 tries.  but i know you're asking about exp.  from what i can remember, i get anywhere from 80-160 points per successful dig (i may be a bit off on those values).  and it doesn't seem to matter (much) what i dig or how many i dig up.  i've gotten high xp's for 1 copper, and low xp's for 35 copper.  the higher gems seem to average slightly higher xp's than the lower stuff, but that could just be psycological.  (if there is a difference, it isn't much).  maybe i'll store up clicks on my digger for a few days, and take some notes.
--jason
well i just wanted to say i get up to 850ep with my mage...it has 27 luck lvl 30
best thing i can dig up -2diamonds per dig 
well i know u asked bout higher lvl diggers but....lol had smtn to say so...

:D:D:D:D:D
You start digging... You have dug out a tin ball!
11882 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 2 gold nuggets!

experience points earned!

lol...couldn't resist checking it out.
You start digging... You have dug out 2 rubies!
92 experience points earned!
You need 17 296 more experience points for the next level!

Here's some more for you:

You start digging... You have dug out a ruby!
77 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 12 pcs. of copper ore!
44 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 15 tin balls!
44 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out a kithrill!
111 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out a disprosium!
111 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 2 diamonds!
90 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out a disprosium!
113 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 2 diamonds!
98 experience points earned!

Liponis
Diggin'exp. obviously depends on what you dig up. I get 200 or so for centrolium and hyperium, 150 or so for dispro, kith. and multiple diamonds, and 100 or less for others.
malikar
i only get about 10-50 exp from each thing i dig up but i get like 5 of each item each dig

i think what you dig up might have something to do with how much xp you get, but the primary factor is your experience level. same goes for stealing and robbing. the higher level you are, the more xp you get from each successful dig. 
My character lvl 30 with 3luck:

You start digging... You have dug out a tin ball!
610 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out a piece of copper ore!
586 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out a gold nugget!
1014 experience points earned!

You start digging... You have dug out 2 pcs. of iron ore!
691 experience points earned!