« Back to All Topics
Club 200
Club 200
Club 200
Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 7,000 silvers for the lessons.
So i am in the Robbing Club "Level 200" :-)
Close your doors and windows ;-)
Flambeau
Welcome to the club. :) 
W.T.G.  ;)

r.i.p :p
Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 7,000 silvers for the lessons.

Not too far behind ya Flam.

Now where did i put my crowbars :d
wtg demon:) guess I won't reach that far:( ah well;)
Least you don;t have to worry about me crawling at ur back;)
Darjin has joined the 200 club as well.  It's fun to see that 7000 payment!
Congratulations on working hard enough at the art of robbing to reach the 200 level!  That takes true dedication.  I'm only a little more than halfway, but I'll get there eventually.  Save a seat for me!

Ѳ�miles,
Zuni 

glad to have taz_fet join the 
200 club
!

-greeney

27 - sunstar - 200 -  32

Took me dang long enough!!
:D 
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 7,000 silvers for the lessons.

Jalina took a break for a bit, but she is back now.
Worlds Worst Robber, 
Jalina :D
Wtg Jalina and SunStar :D

*hopes she remed to let out the guard dog before she left home.... ;\ *
>Worlds Worst Robber, Jalina 

LOL!! Congratulations! Now to go for level 250!
:D
Well guys, I finally made it. You pay 7000 silvers for the lessons. 

Gim
Like the fog--
Jazzmin
 has come in on little cat feet to robbing 200.
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks...You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 7,000 silvers for the lessons.

:D:D:D

Wtg Esme!, Legal Eagle joined sometime between youself and Gim :)
Thank you, KmS. 
Legal
 is certainly well ahead at 223. Well done!  Maybe we will all be bumping into each other in the dark streets of Larki....:p