« Back to All Topics
mission 39!
mission 39!
mission 39!
i'm so happy right now.  i finally beat this mission after like 7 tries!!

Liponis 
OOh well done Liponis. Was it that Necrodenus chap giving you a hard time?

Mission 40 is super hard with 9 drakenurses. Easiest way to do this mission is...read larkinorguide.com
yes, mission 40 is very hard but i do find that larkinorguide is a very good source.  i use it for all missions.

Liponis
Only 7?  I think many of us do a misison many more times than that!  LOL  GG
WTG.. I'm curious to know the level of your character when you were finally to able complete this mission.

I wasn't able to complete this mission with my figher/mage until he reached level 29 and was wielding a dracosteel gigasword.

To Autorock,

Vampires are weak against smashing/striking weapons...probably why it took you so long to do it.
I didn't beat the mission until lvl 30, but I made some stupid mistakes like accidently attacking the Vampire Lord a couple of times.  

Liponis
Congratulations! You are a brave guy!
You collect your reward: 15,000 silvers, 3 diamonds and an imp's mushroom  i beat it in 1 try :p 

~ braves  ps im lv 28 :D
wtg braves.  you must have a good char because the necrodus guy was killing me.  i think it was my quickness because he kept hitting me first and even though i was hitting him for a lot of damage he would kill me because he would get the last hit.  anyway, congrats bud.  mission 40 seems way harder.  although you could do it. 

Liponis 
ty only reason i beat him was because i got the last hit. I only had 81hp left so he woulda killed me if he got the hit :D oh and im a mage dont know if that helped or not :p

~braves