« Back to All Topics
FlyorDie Monitors takin Advantaged Of Powers
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Yesterday the 9th of April I was in a UPS9 tourney and jumped into Room 3 9 Ball and posted the link for the tourney and back out. Question: is FlyorDie In the mix with Myleagues? Is it okay for a Monitor BAN you for this reason? With out forwarning? How are the users suppose to know who rooms are whos. Which really I would think that you can not just claim a room. These are the things i am curious about. Also I would like to know if it is right for a monitor to use his powers in this way. It says that i was useing Unsportsman Like Behavior? Whats this?
Do you mean moderator? Or are you just one of those really thick people and you actually think that they are called monitors?

The Toilet Monster
Not who i was lookin for a answer from, but i can say that is what i thought it was:@ my bad!!!!

No that don't seem fair to me...like u said Purple_Haze 
'How are the users suppose to know who rooms are whos?'
I don't think the monitor (oops sorry moderator lol...I'm just joking wiv u 420) should of banned u for that. Well if I was a mod I wouldn't of banned u :)
"All gamerooms and forums are moderated. Moderators do their activity on a voluntary basis, for free, on the request of FlyOrDie. Their primary task is to assure normal conversation between the users. Following this, moderation is subjective, its only control is that different moderators see, occasionally revise each others measures.

So flyordie basicly states that a moderator can ban you for the dumbest of reasons. I find this a terrible thing, I sure hope flyordie makes / or has, a book of rules on how to be a decent moderator, some of you mods are complete and utter idiots :|

:o i just don't know what to say.... except lmfao!!!! some are idiots others are awesome kinda goes with the people that come in here, but if you  are a td for a league that must mean you have been here for quite some time and know what rooms belong to whom. Like the 9ball room 2 is memk 3 is supercues 4 is sgi or now i think its ld7 room 2 8ball is upa2 3 is ebh 4 is i dunno and 5 is reuc so pretty much the only rooms u can advertice for tourneys are in the main rooms of flyordie which are 1  of 8 1 of 9 n 1 of snooker. 
Yah but as I am saying, and thank you all for answering. Is how do the users know and I could see being banned if I was told not to POST LINK a few times(what is really the problem with this). But the MODIRATOR had no right to go about his job this way. As I said, "I was in the room for 2 seconds thats it. Never went back in just, posted the link and left." Without all users knowing what room is what how can you be banned for this? This is a massive overuse of power. I do not know if this cat had beef with me or what, but that is no reason to be a child about it. I would say this cats name but he knows who he is and is a disgrace to FlyorDie. 
depends on what the link was I guess... ?:|

gotta remember ...   
this is a family oriented games site.. 
if improper links are posted to chat..  
the moderator has an obligation to our community to act.

GHOST RIDER MP
it dont sound fair but i dont want 2 take sides (dnt no full curcumstances) but i guess (s)he thought it was inappropriate. Have u asked the mod who banned u if there was ne otha reason 4 him/her banning u.
If you only posted you tourney link a few times i really cant see the problem and dont understand why you where banned..but if the link was posted over and over again in a short time then i can understand.

STORMY (Moderator)