« Back to All Topics
Happy B-day TC !!!!
Happy B-day TC !!!!
Happy B-day TC !!!!
Today is a very speacial day for our friend TC(TitanCannon)
today is his 13th birthday!
u made it TC ur finally a teen !LOL 
that is a wild age!hehe u get to have more fun cause now ur big enough to stay up late n all...u r allowed to have a drink(or 2)on special ocasions(be carefull tho parents are everywhere;)).... well its true that teens are a little crazy but its more fun this way :D
guess theres gonna be a BIG party tonight  
hope u remember to leave some cake for me :p
Have fun!

ps
haha @ hob and knox! told ya i ll be the one to make that post!:plol

jess
(honerable member of the "Late teens club";))
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
happy birthday tc ill give you the 13 punches later ;)

~braves  
Happy Birthday TC!!!:D
To bad I'm no Teen........yet!
After January 24th though I'll join the Teen's Club,too.

Affe3
Can't Wait To Turn 13
Happy Birthday TC! Whoooo Hooooo (LD blows noisemaker wearing funny hat)
Happy birthday TC!  Enjoy this very special day because your only a teen for a few years and then its gone.

Liponis 
Enjoy ur day TC, I would rob ur house as a special birthday present but I've quit so you got lucky:p

Katie
Happy B-day TC!  *once punch, two punch... 14th punch for good luck*  Enjoy the day and being a Teen!

Pyratic
*Sings* Happy Birthday Too You!  ;-) Hope u have a great day :) *hugs*
Happy Birthday TC!!!!!!!!:)

<----Remembering his own `13th birthday:)
ouch, 14 punches,ty all:D:D **hides in his armor so no one else can punch him:p**

TC
thats ok ill just rob ur house instead :p
in that case.. **puts gun on doorknob,which will pull trigger,shooting the person who walks in* since i never go home, this is purrfect:D
ok thx for the warning * makes note to self   use the window*  :p
Happy birthday TC!! :)

ps 
jess i didnt figure id get to make this post 1st anyway remember i said i probably wouldnt be able to :p
happy birthday TC :D 
guess i forgot to make the post , eh?
well.. enjoy being thirteen and dont get into any trouble >:)

:D
~Joe :D
guess i m the only one here who takes things seriously ;)
lol oh well...:D
Hey TC... The BIG 13 now huh??? Just remember ur still 1-12 under the 13.... life doesn't change much until after u graduate from high school tho :p.... injoy this year like you enjoyed the others ;)

~Andi~
Penblwydd hapus TC!! From the Lanky Welshman.
...and later this year, I turn 28. Insane. Small, tight knit communities with a friendly and well-meaning user base seem impossible nowadays, and all of this in 15 years.

Hope everyone is doing well, especially with what's going on.
Welcome back, TC! :D Indeed, it's been such a long time! 

I know what you mean - most MMO's can easily produce a very toxic atmosphere. Here so far, and for many years in the past, it has been a sanctuary! Feel free to burn some clicks for old times - and whenever you feel like it, hop into chat sometimes! 
It has, hope it's been going well :) same for anyone else who might check in here. Hahah, I agree, I've really only found solace in relentlessly playing FFXIV, which has a community minimally toxic, just like Larkinor. Getting back into the clicking has crossed my mind a bit lately, since now there's tons of free time around. I'll let the idea marinate in my head for a little bit longer before I really hop back in, though.