« Back to All Topics
Conquest/Build Counts
Conquest/Build Counts
Conquest/Build Counts
Does anyone remember the number of monsters that were originally on all of the following TA squares:

1) North Port (currently 148024)
2) West Port (clear)
3) 1N or West Port (currently 71321)
4) 1E of West Port (clear)
5) 1N of 1E of West Port (currently 119283)
6) 1S of 1E of West Port (currently 119035)
7) 2E of West Port (aka: market, clear)
8) 1N of 2E of West Port (currently 118890)
9) 1S of 2E of West Port (currently 43036)
10) South Port (currently )

Do all undiscovered squares have the same number of monsters on them?  If the going theory is that they do, what is that number?

While we're at it, does anyone remember the original number of building points required for the following buildings:

A) Pub (complete)
B) Supply Tent (complete)
C) Market (currently 30695)

Do all undiscovered buildings require the same number of building points to be completed?  If the going theory is that they do, what is that number?

(Is it obvious that I'm working on the TA map system?)

Sandy

FYI,

10) South Port (currently 146802)

Sandy
1st sandy for the most part all other squares have the same # of monsters cept the lake and teleport gate, and you build point think seems alittle vague but here goes no they dont all require the same stones, palace 250k for example is the largest. ta is 81 sqaures-81-lake
if you need to loook at the ta pics check out my piczo site www.larkinor.piczo.com any more ta info contact me sandy
i'm fairly confident that the three around 119k started at 120k.  if so, then there isn't one universal number (check north and south ports).  by the looks of those numbers, they likely started at 150k.  so it's possible that ports are 150k and the rest are 120k.
buildings do not all require the same number of stones.  sorry, i don't know how many the market needed, but i do know it is one of the "larger" buildings.
--jason
It was at least 130k for pub looking at the old forum posts.