« Back to All Topics
The 2 Runners when they win 1 game  then say they are the best
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
 Madskills and frenzy always run when they win a game  they say bo5 and then run after 1 fuked 9 ball game .
 and they always are cheating also
how sad are they  

and madskill next time don't try to send me a trojan  it won't help to find my pass :d
No pool girl u said 2 every1 u were leaving and said u were gonna hack madskill password unless u won so we ran 2 get out of danger so don't start anything.

PS. i aint gonna run anymore ty

ty FRENZY 
lmao at you frenzy e hacking why would i????
I AINT KNOW HWO 2 HACK SO DON'T START.
Yeah I remember those days...'Press alt and f4 and the pool table changes colour/U will get more points/the balls sing and dance...
IF THIS IS WHAT PISSES U OFF IN LIFE U NEED TO GET A LIFE ALL OF U INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YER FAT AZZES  PLAYING PUTER GAMES DAY IN DAY OUT. NONE OF U CAN HACK SO WHY THREATEN EACH OTHER LMAO.
PoolGirl u got like an aka name ..i never heard of u b4?
wats a trojan PoolGirl?
< kid - fill me in
Ok im replying to this because i played Madskillz tonight probley bout 10 games 6-4 him. Well Obviously he stayed after he won the first one. Also I have known him for awhile here and he Is not and definitely does not sound like the person that you are discribing as a runner. He is however a very good pool player and person all around and should not even have his name in this Thread. I think what happend is he Kicked ur Booty and then you told him that unless you won you would send him a trojan and hack into his computer. That is why he probley ran cause ur a freak. So learn to deal with Losing as I have, Also Practice at this site is 
FREE
 You maybe might think of checking it out. [img=
http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/funny/dark1.gif
]
another one of your fantastic posts Peachy? lol

*sighs*
...another one bites the dust...
I fell for that one once too Londonlady...I got sooo angry...it took me a little while to figure out why it was so upsetting...it dawned on me that it wasn't the points, or the fact that I was dumb enough to fall for it...(I know what that command does in alot of spreadsheet programs...lol) It was because the little peckhead that did it was worse than a cheater...he was a greasy, cheating
coward...I bet he wouldn't do anything like that to anyone who A. could reach him  B. could do anything about it after he did it C. wasn't a sneaky snake little cheating thief like himself because they would be looking out for people trying to do it to them, while at the same time looking for the next "win" at someone else's expense D. If his mommy was watching him.  

I'm not going to mention the name of the person in this post because I don't want to start another message war...but I will say this...he's one of the people who cries the most about the rules...people getting lucky shots...wanting fod to change this...and not change that...constantly whining and crying...making tourneys hard to deal with while he has the rest of us trapped in the lobby waiting for our games...and yet won't pay 20 bucks to subscribe, or can't talk his parents into buying it for him on a credit card...all in all, I'd rather be the person who was naive enough to fall for a cheap trick, and have something taken from me, than to be a person who would show the entire site his craven nature for a "score" of 15 points.
     must you be so angry roxanne,  it's only a game!  the heck with it!