« Back to All Topics
Next thing to build on TA
I suggest the mage tower in city centre as and when the square becomes monster free. This way building can be so much easier and faster, especially in conjunction with our new market. 

If anyone thinks differently, or if you agree with this, builder or not, the please post.

The mage tower is only 75,000 stones. So it will not take too long to build. Theres not much point in building the palace first, or any other building on that square. 

Demonolithslayer
i think building the mage tower is the best idea because it will speed up building all other buildings plus like demon says theres not many stones. i cant think of a reason not to build it first ;\

~braves  plus mages can lv up magic without heading back to lark :p
mage tower makes the most sense.  obviously, the best arguement is that it will greatly speed up the making of other buildings (no trips to and from t.a.)
--jason
Im thinking:

Mage tower
Plalce
STores
Anything else i missed.
Yep, mage tower first so market/market money can be used to build on TA. Then bank or store. Palace wont be needed just yet until the updates are in and more squares cleared.
i think it should be the mage tower first<
okay, everyone can agree on the mage tower first, and this may be jumping the gun, but what about after that? i think it would be nice to build the general store next to help out the diggers who provide much of that invaluable ore putty. while digging ore putty, the diggers get a lot of other stuff like gems, or dispros, centros and so on that, due to a glut on the market won't sell fast. it would nice to have the general store on hand so diggers can convert these items to cash without having to waste clicks going back to larkinor. just a thought.

MD
How about Store AND bank then after Mage tower...and maybe weap store?
bank after the mage tower 
im asuming it will connect to larki bank!?

palace.. not for a long time ;)
I think that it should be the general store so that diggers can sell the stuff that they dig up.

Digger Fan
How about...

Build the mage tower and decide the next plan of action when its almost built?
Agreed. 
Bank after that possibly?
Or a store?

Jaird
Store would be the best after the mage tower cause then the diggers could sell there stuff make money and spend the money on building materials. Which will in then speed up the building process by a lot.

DiggerFan