« Back to All Topics
Thanksgiving thankfulness :D
I think that in light of the upcoming holiday that it would be great to post things that we are thankful for. Post anything you want.

I guess I'll start this off.

I'm thankful for my awesome family, my country (USA ROCKS!), and most of all, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

malikar
okay, my thankfulness is nowhere near as grand or meaningful as malikars, but i am truly thankful for my bike as it lets me get to and from classes in a jiffy, even tho she has no working brakes and two wobbly, bent wheels. i'm also thankful that it is only three more years left till the next federal election. i'm also thankful for my awesome parents for paying a huge chunk of my college bills. 

MD out
Well I'm thankful to be on a winter break soon so I can huddle for warmth over my keyboard to say hi to all the intelligent interesting people here. ;\ Its nice to keep the company of so many unique individuals over the upcoming holidays :)

I am also happy I have a nice house, a great family, and a warm place to stay this winter :)
OK.. My list is the same as Malikar's :D

Plus!  I'm thankful for all my larky friends :D

Thanksgiving's not really a celebrated holiday here, but I'll chime in anyway.

I'm thankful for family, good friends and the promise of what tomorrow may bring....oh and homebankers:p

Cinder.
LOL Cinder.

I'm thankful that I'm blessed with such a loving, supportive family.
im thankfull for my family & friends. can't foget the guy who invented vodka:p. and most of all im just thankfull to be alive :)
well, i'm going to say i'm thankful for basically everything all you guys said so far... minus the homebankers (still a non-sub, and can't rob) and minus the vodka guy (not a drinker myself).  i'm also thankful for the most wonderful woman in my life... my girlfriend of almost two years now, who i love more than anything.  and i'm thankful for both her and my loving and supporting families.  and like milikar said... most of all, i'm thankful for God and for all he's done for us through his son Jesus.
--jason
Yep Thanksgiving coming next week is an American Holiday.  Canada has their own.  But as far as I am concerned you can all share our holiday.  We should be thankful everyday and not need a special day to do it but I am a fallable human and it is good to have the annual reminder.
I am thankful Ditto Malikar.  I am also thankful for good health, and safety.  I almost lost my hubby "The Hulk" a year and a half ago.  Glad he is still around.
Hmmm if I say I am thankful for family does that HAVE to mean Ralph?
 I'm always thankful for the family pet...and how can you not be thankful for the sweet old mut that keeps your toes warm all winter?  
:D
I am thankful for my teacher, mr jeff tse, for supporting me when something sad happened. i am also thankful for my family. 
I'm thankful for my family my friends and of course...Larki!!
Also thankful for good grades and the winter break that will start soon.

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
i am thankfdul for all of the things aforementioned.  but i am also thankful for the opportunity to play larkinor.  it provides me with enjoyment every day!  rexyin8
yeah well i m thanlfull for my friends family ..larki:D
and yeah have to say i agree with racy ...my cat rules!lol

Excellent thread Malikar!

Too often we complain about the things we don't have and rarely take time to look around at the blessings that surround us.

I too am thankful for:
My supportive family and their continued good health.
My Larki-friends - I know I have been absent from Lark recently but I will explain.
Lower gas prices.
Indian summer - just can't handle the cold anymore.
And finally - my wise employer. (I just got promoted to Sr. Designer a couple days ago)

-Sr. B  :)

WTG Beav!!!! 
I am thankful for all the nice, cooprative people in Larki who make my job as a Mod easier!
I'd start to list them but then I'd forget one and they'd be PO'd at me.

Apparently, Protestant clergymen lobbied the Canadian government to create Canada's first, national Thanksgiving in 1859 as a religous holiday.  Within 50 years the church lost all influence over the day as it morphed into a carbon copy of the American version.

So I'm thankful Smurfmom let's us Canadians share her holiday!

Sandy

I am thankful for the caring family i have and for my 3 puppys at home. Theres also having you guys ,my friends,that are always there for me.

That is what im thankful for.

lilmey
Well this is a little diffrent for me because i dont have good helth most of the time.  also i dont have such good friends (that dont play lark).  But for what i am thankful for is  music,lark,food,Most of the ppl on this game,track,and my soo bak do training that teches me life lesons self dissaplin and lets me meet ppl around the world. 
I'm extremely thankful for my friends here. You guys have been great, helping me get through these last few months. And I'm thankful for the Mods that help keep it a safe haven from the nonsense. 

I'm also thankful for my family, even if they are a bunch of pains it the neck. And for my husband who's been so great despite everything lately.

Most of all, I'm thankful for every new day I get. It's one more day I get to live, laugh, love and learn. And I'm glad I have people to share it with.

Life is good.

Lusha

I am thankful for life its self. (Strokes are not fun or funny)
THe oportunity to play this game and the friends I know and do not know that I have here.
I give thanks for THe Freedoms That Men like myself have fought to preserve.
I am thankful for the Roof over my head and the food I partake of each day. 
May our blessings Continue.

Jaird
It's really off-season but...
I am Thankful for my friend's, family, and the whole world!(Including me >:))
Im am thankful for my family, my friends(including yall on flyordie)and my life which has been great!:)