Posted in 
Billiards
Cheater SnookerFighter
Posted in 
Billiards
Cheater SnookerFighter
Ab1kus says that Snookerfighter got a aimer to clear up the balls  is it true 
ab1kus cheat more than any1 on flyordie luv
u really think hes good enuff for a 9 ball in 8ball???
9-ball? What you on? He's a bleeding 7-ball, 2nd from the crown. There is no way he deserves his rating, after all, I can beat him. He is an ok player but there is no way on God's green earth that he got his rating truthfully and fairly and if he did then I would like to apologise to him but at this moment I have got to say he has cheated, maybe just a little but has in a way. Naughty naughty boy :p
ab1kus is bullshytter dont listen to anything he says
lmfao.......ab1kus said the same to me the 1st time i played him:p (mind u i did have a big break;) )

as far as snookerfighter is concerned i may not like him because hes ignorat but he doesnt cheat....

as for this so called rubbish about having a sighting program....IT DOESNT EXIST.....just accept it ab1kus that there are some very talented players out there:p
I must agree. He is some snooker player, one of the best about, no doubt about it. I have heard from many people he has path. Bull plop I tells ya! How don't you like him 
SAMARAI
? Has he said anything to upset you because I've only ever heard him speak like hmmn 
once
? I like the guy :p after all he plays most people, not thinking about what rating they have. He has played me twice, lost one and d/c in the other :( unlucky. Ab1kus should be the last person you should listen to about someone 
else
 cheating.

Thanks Tazz

p.s Anyone seen Sir Bishi around? :s
To be honest i dont think he cheats even thought he takes only seconds between each shot, sure we all do that when on form...and his ability is to be consistant in a frame to do that. if you ask me he's a great player and one like me, mark j williams and essence used to be. And give him a game against the big guns today and see how he handles it..

Don't be jealous, be determined to beat his a$$ 
ok i have to say sorry to Snookerfighter so verry sorry Snookerfichter !!!!! 
scotty lol u dont know this but IRON MAN / EMINEM IS poolgirl HE IS HELPYIN HER.
snookerfighter does talk :p a little bit lol

he said ns ul even you deserve to win to me just b4 he beat me lol :p

as for having path i really dont think he has it

Pot ;)