« Back to All Topics
Because it's just too funny not to!
Folks, Cinder's havin a Really rough day. 

He did this to me a couple weeks ago:
You stuff the following things into your sack: 
435 vampiric herbs, a disprosium, 2 kithrills and 4 breathing cornerstones
.A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that 
Mog na Gorak
 lives here! 

Well...that kinda hurt so I held on to the evil person message.:D Finally found him today...and lucky me, apparently he payin attention when I did:

Mog na Gorak: pfffft
Mog na Gorak casts a spell! Lavastream flows towards you! Your opponent has made 226 hitpoints damage to you!
Mog na Gorak casts a spell! Lavastream flows towards you! Your opponent has made 219 hitpoints damage to you!
Mog na Gorak casts a spell! Lavastream flows towards you! Your opponent has made 212 hitpoints damage to you!
Mog na Gorak casts a spell! Lavastream flows towards you! Your opponent has made 229 hitpoints damage to you!
Mog na Gorak casts a spell! Lavastream flows towards you! Your opponent has made 226 hitpoints damage to you!
Your opponent has defeated you!!!

Your opponent's taken a dragon eye and 96 diamond nails from you.
You've lost 100 famepoints!

Now you have 993 famepoints!
You've become conscious at home.

As if that wasn't bad enough...Bogateer got lucky today too:
You stuff the following things into your sack: 
a cube, 86 extra mana potions and 5 universal keys.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 8 diamond nails to your loot.
Cinder.V2
 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Apparently knocked a trap down a bit too...by about 300.

a few minutes later, Cinder chases down Ayesha (who had nothin to do with anything but is always glad to make Cinder feel better) and beat up on her!

It gets even worse...because Then there's the Karma:D 
Cinder
 made this robbery immediately after:

You stuff the following things into your sack: a shin-bone, a steel spring, a magic spell, 6 giganails, an airspell and 2 tendons.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
Nuada
 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Bogateer hasn't heard whether the big guy wants his stuff back, or just to vent his frustrations on him:p

lol...So buy the guy a drink ladies and gents, he can use em. And maybe leave presents in your houses for him:D

I've got the first round covered;)
LOL lusha!Talk about pay back!!And even a triple whammy:D:D
Yep you are right it is too funny :p.....lol sorry Cinder but ya got to laugh and ill put the kettle on for ya;)

ria:p