« Back to All Topics
The 100 club
The 100 club
The 100 club
Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks...You feel that you've developed your skill.  You pay 2000 silvers for the lessons---

Yaay!  Success!

Tea Leaf     :D :D :D 

congradulations!  i lift a toast to you!  rexyin8
Thank you, Rexin.

Tea Leaf :)
stealing 214 does that count as a couple hundred club?
Kind of.  Maybe it's the stickyfingers 200 Club ?

Tea Leaf   :)
Well, well.  And to think of all those non-voluntary donations I've made to your backpack--Humph!
Ah, but I'm going to be stealing 214 someday soon (heh heh) so watch out.

Tea Leaf :D

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 
3,500 silvers
 for the lessons.

:D

Robbin lvl 100 for Kittin_103 :D
LOL. Another Molekat?   hmmm
Congrats, Kittin_103.
WTG

Tea Leaf

Lol Tea Leaf..

Nope not another Molekat.. she's a theif.. 

103 is a robber.. very rarely steals ;)

See ya round ;)

an ty :)
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 2,060 silvers for the lessons.

digtons
 103 stealing

Welcome to the club rexin8

Jaird
Hey Jaird- Welcome to the club.  
Congrats to digston, WTG. Race ya to 200?

Tea Leaf  :D ;-)

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 2,000 silvers for the lessons.  (Kaitar)
well, i've joined the 200 club... and i'm not a sub, so that's the end of the line.

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 4,000 silvers for the lessons.

-jason
bringing back a thread from the dead...

today, simply digging made both stealing and robbing level 100 :)  hope he can join the club... if they still meet anywhere.

--jason
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 3,500 silvers for the lessons.

gaspasser reached lvl 100 robbing

Flossy
Clearly there was a problem with the thread subject.

Just a few of the ways I've managed to get into the 100 club so far:

- 100 antigrav thingies lost to no-insurance deaths
- 100 times I missed the TA West port and got lost at sea
- 100 times I've tried to list mana potions "for the greater good" only to find there were 10,000 of them for 50% each and no more slots left for the 3 I had to offer
- 100 times I've been booted out of chat for not spamming the occassional "..." to keep me connected
- 100 times I've lost stuff due to market bumpage into a full house
- 100 (million) silvers I've lost due to accidental sherpa'ing
- 100 times I've found a golden nugget with the balloon
- 100 times I've accidentally wandered into a Thord-Artin army with a digger and have been unceremoniously sent home

Sandy

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 3,720 silvers for the lessons.

R.Obber
 lvl 186 steal lvl 121 Robbing
Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 2,000 silvers for the lessons.

AFFILIATE  reached lvl 100 stealing and about to be there robbing
Flossy
Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 2,000 silvers for the lessons.

lvl 17 :-D
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 3,500 silvers for the lessons.

(gdm)
Thiefmaster Cinder shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 
2,000 silvers
 for the lessons.
welcome smartman :)  and well done
--jason
Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 2,000 silvers for the lessons.

Level 100 stealing with my lvl 14 character, tsukikage.

P.S. This is my first post :)

Welcome to the club, HK. And welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have been working hard..WTG.

~esme :)
Thank you esme :D

I noticed Tea leaf has come a long way since starting the 100 club: stealing lvl 235 and # 9 on the stealing toplist! 
Also, I see her working cc from time to time :)
Congrats Boo on being the 14th member of this pregistious club. Woohoo level 100!!! :D:D:D:D
Tealeaf is still around?  I haven't seen her in forever.  My pockets are thankful for that.
Impressive, Boo!  Those famepoints will have you on top for a long time.  Personally, my motivation to find 1000 noobs to crunch for a famepoint each is rather low!

Sandy
This is in the wrong thread!  This is the "Arbitrary 100 Milestone Club"!

Sandy