« Back to All Topics
Ooops...
Ooops...
Ooops...
Don't you hate it when you try to offer your item for a certain price but accidentally type the number into the "quantity you want to buy" box and then accidentally click the "buy" button instead?  

You buy 13 centro helms for 44,000 silvers each, totalling 572,000 silvers.
You buy a centro helm for 45,000 silvers.
You buy a centro helm for 54,000 silvers.
You buy a centro helm for 54,999 silvers.
You buy a centro helm for 57,000 silvers.
You buy 3 centro helms for 63,998 silvers each, totalling 191,994 silvers.
You've spent 974,993 silvers in total for 20 centro helms.
You appear to be short on funds! The local Sherpa Service assists you in your hour of need, for a fee of 50,254 silvers...

I tried to buy 40,000 centro helms!  Thank goodness I didn't have too much in the bank!

Sandy
ouweeee.....  hope you manage to profit from that.
:( Thats gotta hurt...about a million silvers wasted on stuff you didnt want... hope you can recover soon.
:D I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's done that Sandy!
Fortunately, my mistake was made on a much smaller scale... (but it's all relative.) I ended up with 14 pair of dwarf boots by doing just what you did.  As you can imagine, space was going to be tight in my closet, so I put them all back on the market at 50%.  Those little dwarf boots all disapeared within an hour of listing them.  I notice now that fairly large numbers of dwarf boots are being sold at 200% and above.  And here I thought my misfortune could be turned around to help warm 14 sets of little, cold feet for Christmas!  lol... But instead, it looks as if they may only be helping to line the pockets of one sly bamboozler who saw them before anyone else did.  ;)