« Back to All Topics
DO U BELIVE IN UFOS AND STUFF LIKE THAT !?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
well i sure dont, never will to i see one for myself
why dont we do a topic on ghost:p
lol well i wanted your op. on UFO's
this was a really interestin topic ,loadsa replies sorry:p
I kinda believe in UFO's...I think I saw a UFO years ago late at night (it was quite small & it moved really really fast) I can't find any other explanation for what I saw so I believe it was sum sort of UFO? As for ghosts...I believe in those too! Honestly...I have seen a ghost before & it was real creepy :O
wow intresting

-BIGDOGNUKE
how low to the ground was it?
what did the ghost look like?
lolz it wasn't low to the ground jarjar! It was high in the sky! I looked out of my window (and I live high up) and there it was...as for the ghost...its hard to describe but it was definately a ghost! The house where I saw it went very cold and the house was old & had alot of history too about the basement downstairs! :)

brr...  creep me out... i once saw a ghost too, it was a woman with white clothes, back in the country side in Vietnam... it was flying in the middle of a rice field and then stop beside a water buffalo, then she disappear, that was when the buffalo gave birth to its baby... that creep me out... and then when i went to tell my mom, she said it was the theory in Buddhist beliefs, everyone who are evil will reborn as animals, and anyone who are good will reborn as humans...  Hmm... that was really scary, but i got over it, now thinking of it, I'm beginning to feel a little scare...:p  

thasangman:p   (that was a true story)
back in the 80's...  
I remember this event...it was pretty spooky as it's fairly close to where I live.

enjoy

http://ufocasebook.com/hudsonvalley.html

GHOST
JARJAR THINK THAT IS SPOOOOOOKYYYYYYYY

JARJAR WANT SMORES
i wanna be a bird...not a deer they get hit by cars idk all animals die to soon...i wannna be a human :@
i would like to share this weird site with u guys 

www.artbell.com
hehe lol @ london lady who see's THINGS
u all should watch the sci fi chan. !
london what room are u in and what game :)

Hmm...if u want to be human, then be a good little boy :p  lol :p:p:D

thasangman :p
I not only see 'things' JarJar...I also see 'dead things' lol :) By the way, JarJar I play pool & snooker (mostly room 1) I'm better at pool than snooker :D

[img=
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=2166617
]
Jar jar , want smores from rich girl ? I know you love rich girl's smores ... well if you want them come n get them . mmmmmm smoresssssss mmmmmmmm smmmmoresssssss *~Jen a.k.a rich girl a.k.a bigdognukesgirl ~* p.s. sorry about yesterday , I was havin one of them lowest of tha low days .... 
Hehehe...I believe in smurfs too! LOL @ JarJar Hunter! :D 
lol @ jar jar hunter  we know you would like to kill jar jar but you can't , he's cool and he's my friend . * Jen * 
I certainly believe in  u.f.o's...ive seen many unidentified things flying around the pool tables in here .....ive also seen the product of what gets out of them u.f.o 's playing me... some strange aliens on this site:|..
the only thing i belive who is ever started this subject is a total moron. 
lol well i started it and it is on the popular list so hey what can  i say deal with it
it is now gone cuz of freda :(... so sad huh jar jar? 
* Jen * 
OMG! :O I see an alien now...Oh no sorry people its not an alien its quake! :D LOL I'm only joking! Sum people find this topic interesting tho' quake...its better than seeing the forums filled up wiv nonsense anyway!
Im more concrerned if father christmas exists or even more so ..the tooth fairy
i know theres a fairy called newkie on here .... but in a puff of smoke i hope it disappears lol
Father Christmas does exsist (What do U mean he doesn't) :( And so do does the Tooth Fairy! :D 
Have any of u ever seen a crop circle?
HAVE U EVER SEEN A 
PSHYCHIATRIST
?
I wunts saw a Unidentified Flying Obgect. it was above the sky over a local radio tower. It was a small black disk. It flew very fast. It would go up on about a 45 degree angel, then it would go down on about a 45 degree angle. 1 1/2 hours later I saw it again over tha local ski hill, just hovering thair. The radio tower is about a 3 to 4 hour hike up a steep hill, and the ski hill is about a 5 minute drive. If I can find a scaner I will post something that will probably make you scream...
HEY LEEANN ,
I've seen crop circles on T.V.
They're realy MADE SO PERFECT,
"BUT"VERY STRANGE!
As too who made them" 
"Umm"
Sure wished we
had proof as too who.
WHY DO YOU ASK?
Tell me' "What" do you think about them ?
hawk are u sure som1 didnt just throw a frizbee really farr
sorry, my brother posted that...