« Back to All Topics
Hey, If u got beef with me, Reply
If ur reading this, then oviously u got beef. Tell me here in my face now or go say it to me in the chat because Im pretty sick of arguing with a certain some one 
so just come out and say it.
did someone mention a BBQ ?

I have a big fat juicy byrger ty :D:D:D
Oh I am sooooo hungry!  Beef?  YES!  
Ill have some beef....a buger would be nice.:D
Beeeef....Wait I had a beef with you? You'd think I'd remember a date with a steak dinner...hm..oh well I like mine medium-rare please. :D
> If ur reading this, then oviously u got beef. 

Geez, I don't have a beef with you at all, but apparently I "obviously" do since I read your message.  You seem to be assuming that everyone who reads the forum messages A) knows who you are, B) cares who you are, C) wants to read about the inter-personal spats you seem to enjoy surrounding yourself with.

I suppose I just earned a place on your auto-mute list, but I should be rewarded for managing to keep my sarcastic mouth shut after your previous (and similarly antagonistic) forum post.  After you went two-for-two on your forum contributions with the above message, I just couldn't resist a comment.

Sandy

One more thing...

Burgers for me please.

Sandy
Beef? OK I'm cooking - rib eye steaks, well marbled - medium to medium rare with a light garlic salt and pepper rub.  Side of garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus wrapped in bacon - dinner will be served shortly - all are welcome! 
mmmm niho is cookin! hear that gang?-FREE FOOD!lol
well then i ll bring the drinks...beer , red wine;) and some vodka....sorry i m not as rich as jag;)
and ofcourse some soda and MD for those who wont do "solid" drinkin;)lol oh and orange juice for racy:D 
I'm not sure who La Borin is, or why he thinks everyone one has "beef" with him but. . . 

If were're cookin, I'll bring dessert!  Brownies, and chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream, mmmmmmmm.
hey i want some orange juice too jess ..

Nice!  Beef!  My fav :D

Just a lil Pink Please!

*Goes to help Jess Mix Cosmo's* 

Cheers! MJM ]:)
I love BBQs!!!Pass a nice steak please;)

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
mmmmm beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef :D
well, if you're handing out beef... here's my order:
triple-decker cheeseburger with a few jalopenos, some bacon, mayo, and ketchup, and a large coke please... or do you only do beef?  i guess i can get the drink elsewhere.
--jason
1 medium cup of natural beef juice plz :D
I have a beef with you, and medium rare if you please
Don't know anything about this beef-but it must be good since everyone has some.  So me too,please.  Same as Jason's--yum!

:)
ooh...  only beef?

what you serving for the vegetarians?  veggieburgers? 

otherwise i would like waldorf salad :)
leave for a day and you guys have a bbq without me....hmmm ill have a 10 oz. ribeye...medium dash of fresh ground pepper..garlic salt, seasoned salt, some seasoned pepper and that is about it....
erm....vegterians....hmm...i thought we already ate those at the last BBQ :D:D:D

Personally I love my vegetarians fresh, with a little Western Dressing with Bacon.  Ummmmmm
Thats it, ur all kicked out of the BBQ, and u guys know wat I ment!!!!!  And no, u r not allowed to take ur food home.
i'm not allowed taking my food home?  how do you expect to get my triple cheeseburger out of my stomach then?
--jason
ps... thanks for the beef.  it was good :)
Borinquena go ahead and kick me out of this BBQ- go ahead, try. :D there ain't no way ya can seperate a person like me from a good piece of old fashioned beef.:p
*I take the meat from U* GO, ur kicked out.
well.....i already ate a LOT of meat, but since im not allowed to take it with me, can i have a bucket plz, or shall i just empty my stomach on the floor.

You can keep the extra bits :D:D:D
haha borinquena *Sneaks back in and takes over the beef supply closet...locks the door and puts a do-not-disturb sign on it* :p pfft
Callum three nice post, by the way I'M BRINGIN CHIPS!
Since we’ve been kicked out of the BBQ, I think everyone should come over to my Larki House to finish the party.    And since Gen 3 wrastle was quick enough to sneak back in and secured the beef supply closet at the BBQ, we can pick that up and we ought to have more than enough beef to go around.   I'll be happy to bring chicken and hamburger buns with all the fixin's ... and I promise I won't change my mind and take it back.  ;)  There's a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, ping pong, badminton and croquette to help us work up an appetite.

It’s so close to the Holidays that we could consider this our holiday party, so bring along the gifts you’ve gotten for your favorite people.  I’m going to give the gift of time to my favorite squishy, Noo so she can visit Larkinor more often.  So, my present to Noo is a Ravenous Grandfather Clock.  

Nihoban has already offered to cook... and dinner sounds great!  Rib eye steaks, well marbled - medium to medium rare with a light garlic salt and pepper rub. Side of garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus wrapped in bacon.

Jessito  said she’d bring the drinks...beer , red wine, vodka and of course, soda and orange juice.  And Bevin promised to bring dessert!  Brownies, and chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream.   Ummmmmmmmm!

It would be great if people would bring one of their favorite side dishes…. Things like potato salad, waldorf salad, etc, and I’m sure we’ll have more than enough for everybody, including our vegetarian friends.   The One 155 has already volunteered to bring the chips!

I think it’s wonderful that we have so many generous people on Larkinor and TA….  friends who are willing to give and share with each other.  So come on over, and we can celebrate the Holidays!

Zuni, I will bring double chocolate brownies :).
*brings over freshly made reeces peanut butter bars, hoping no one is severely allergic to peanut butter*
--jason
*sneaks out and creeps quickly over to peanut butter treats...takes a few then dashes back towards the meat locker* :D
Slaps back on the "kiss the cook" apron, places an ice cold one next to the grill and fires back up the BBQ (wood charcoal only, no gas!)....the grill is back on - let's eat!
I'll bring my mom's homemade Zebra Cake:D
And I'd like a nice coke reserved for me please and a nice well cooked steak too.

Affe3
For A Robber(And A BBQ Lover)Near You
Wow Affe, Zebra cake?  I am interested, what is it?
ty ty Zuni for saving the day....:)

*brings in tenderloins off the latest deer hunt*

Just in case anyone likes to mix it up a bit ;)
Zuni, you are so verbose!  I love it!
Give it up Pris! There isn't any one that really hates you at all.
These guys are trying to tell you that is all.
BTW thanks we need a good bBQ!
I'll have mine Mooing thank you. 
Love the hair BTW!

Jaird

*hugs her*
At least you freeloaders could give her a hug!
i guess you dont read what she posts jaird maybe you should from now on ;)
ooo ty ty Zuni:D:D *hugging present but also steering clear of the clocks mouth lol* and what do you know I have ALL of christmas holidays, no work and no college and NO homework so all of it is LARKI time:p:D:D wooo

Merry xmas all
*enjoying a cup of coffee at Zuni's place, mmmmm*
Katie
LD
Zebra cake is like marble cake it just has orange flavoring and chocolate mixed in it together.

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
Thanks for the invite, Zuni.  I have brought along apple pies. (My grandmother's recipe). 
Also,brought a bunch of small jars of homemade mango chutney for everybody who wants one. Do I smell coffee?
mmmmm, yes please.
:) :) :)

lol ;) 
Tails... check the dates on each post it tells you when it was written :D
Beef?!! Yummy!! I am STARVED!!
I'll take mine with swiss cheese and avocado, oh and dont forget the bacon!!
Yee haw!! A picnic!!