« Back to All Topics
WHAT THE!!!
WHAT THE!!!
WHAT THE!!!
I dont believe it, there has to be some mistake! It took me God knows how many hours to get 1,000,000 silvers, and when I do I go straight to the port where the guy tells me I need 5 times as much silver as I already gave to the king, 5 times! Larkinor is seriously too hard, it was bad enough with the million silvers for PERMISSION to leave, but 5 mil to be ABLE to leave? Someone tell me I am overeacting and there is some mistake.
You need 5 mil to go to Thord-Artin. Once you pay the king 1 mil, go to the home buying section of the palace, then click on "leave Larkinor forever" at the bottom and that charactor will be erased from Larkinor.

-Isaac-
I said its messed up how hard Larkinor is, not that I wanted to quit.
As you level up, money becomes way easier to come by. For my level 27 fighter, he can earn about 60k or so every 500 clicks. 17 x 60 = over 1 mil. (too lazy to figure)
Once you get to this level, you can earn around 2 million a month. So just stick to it. In time you'll get enough. :D
So lets get this straight... You want a game that is simple, has no challenge and has everything handed to you on a gold platter??  If that sounds like you then #1 Dont ever play any game again, and #2 Dont ever become a game designer...

Ive said my two silvers and im done, ty dont come again!
Dude can u read? You and the first guy who responsed obviously cant, because I like a challenge but 5 million silvers is a crazy amount to a lvl 24!
just to be a pain, i had a boat on lv 23 :p  so dont waste your money ;)
I can't read huh? Wasn't it jsut a few days ago you said I had expertise and you needed my email cuz I was "smart"? 
:p And to Braves...stop rubbing it in :(
LOL… I know what you mean, another 5 million silvers for a boat does sound like a lot at first. But since you've said you don't want to quit the game,the only other option is to continue to play.  So take it a day at a time.  If you think you need some tips on making money,  drop into the chat room and ask.  There are a lot of knowledgable people there who are willing to answer questions when asked respectfully.

You really can’t be effective or successful on the Island of TA until you’re a level 31 anyway, so use the time it takes to get there to make the money you need for the boat.  As was said earlier, the higher your level the easier it is to make money.  Also, each level takes longer to achieve, so you’ll have plenty of time to make it before you actually need it.

What else would you be doing if you weren’t  fighting monsters, selling items, digging gems, stealing from people or robbing houses for silver, anyway?  There is no time limit.  You can take as long as you want to get there.  Forget about the goal being that huge 
5 MILLION
 number…. And pretty soon you’ll be there and beyond.

At level 18 or so, I felt the same way you do, but kept plugging away and now my level 25 character has paid the King and has more than 5 million silvers in the bank.  I have another 6 levels to attain before a boat is going to do me any good.  So now I’m just sitting back enjoying the scenery, which would be going by whether I was here doing this or not.  Getting there is 
MORE
 than half the fun.

So stop stressing, sit back and enjoy the trip.  That's what it's all about anyway.

Smiles :D :D :D
Zuni

"the first guy"? you should watch who you're talking to. some players unlike me don't tolerate newb behavior. unlike me they will hunt you down and destroy, rob , and steal from you're charactors.

-Isaac- 
I hate to say it One, but you need to learn that us experienced players will not tolerate a newb like yourself.  Im a very giving and kind hearted person and since its xmas ive been helping all that i can, but you are now on my black list.  Good luck getting 5 mil.  Ive spent 20mil on 4 boats so far, have another 5 mil saved up and will continue till i get a lvl 2-3 boat for all my chars.  So dont come complaining if you cant take the heat!
just to repeat what zuni said, but in fewer words... there isn't much point in getting a boat til you're lvl 30 or 31 anyway, because you can't really fight anyone over there til then (lowest lvl monster is 30, but they're much tougher than the lvl 30 monsters on larkinor).  the only reason you may want to go over before lvl 30 is if you are a digger or a thief.  they can make quite a living over there.
also, even when you get your boat, there will be tons more things that you'll want and need, and will not have enough money for.  that's the way the game goes.  you can always use more than you have.  but have fun, and try not to anger too many more people.
--jason
I feel your pain One.  But that is life too.  Something you need always costs more.  It does become easier to make the cash though.  I only have one char that has a ship :(.  Oh well keep trying.
Thanks for the intel about TA and the level 30.  Been busting my characters ass trying to get there. (only level 20 but a digger) Will slow down and smell the roses.  5 mil is a little steep, eye opening, jaw dropping, but not impossible.  Does make the game more challenging that's for sure.  And thanks for the intel about level 27 being able to make more money, takes the edge off of the 5 mil and gives this character a new breath of life.  What would be a good amount to have on hand when working toward TA, if I can be so bold to ask?  Thanks again in advance.
Just a little note to put what you can earn into perspective.  I am level 34 and make around 180,000 per day.  And I have read from the level 40 crowd that they pull in around 250,000+ per day.  Once you get into the high 20's for level, money will no longer be an issue. (Assuming you avoid the dirty little thieves like Tea Leaf, she got me 2 or 3 times in the last week)!
My thieves Resius and Tremaine and JTKorie all make 350k in around 500 clicks. Level 30. it gets easier

Jaird