« Back to All Topics
please try and cheer me up!!!
ive lost someone very very close to me, if you see me in chat try to cheer me up ok?   
sorry to hear that tails hope you feel better and my sympathy to you and your family
only 1 reply? not much people really care then...
you know, im going to make some MAJOR changes in the way i act, im not going to not fight back, i already ran 1 person out of chat, dont get me angry or i will...
you should notice that there is a double negative, thats there by mistake, its suppsoed to be that i will fight back
you never ran me out of chat. i couldnt stand your incessant calls of sympathy.
demon, i hope you know im looking for you in lark currently, where did you go?
Tails.. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.. I hope everthing gets better for you over the holidays, and my sympathies are with you.

I hope you can try to have a Good Christmas

Kittin_101
i personally am sorry to hear of your loss.  try to think
of the positive.  that person, whoever they may be, will be celebrating christmas and the new year in heaven with their family/friends.  and, as bing crosby sang, they will be with you also in spirit at that time.  rexyin8
Sonic,

My deepest sympathies and condolences for your loss.  I pray that you are comforted in your grief.

Please remember not everyone would have read your message 10 minutes after it was first posted, so only 1 answer doesn't mean only 1 person cares, it just means not many people had read your post yet.  For example, I read it for the first time just now and replied immediately.  I know larki is full of caring people.

My deepest sympathes again.  My prayers are with you. 
sonic i am very sorry for your loss, you have my condolences. if you need anyone to talk to about it find me in chat.
Hey
People will always die, but not everyone will have been close to you.  The person who is gone now was probably as lucky to have known you as you were to have known them.
Just keep them in your memory and you'll both always be lucky.
My dad passed away in July. I understand how you feel. I had to go to school pretending everything was alright. i hope you feel better and i offer my deepest sympathies.you won't feel sad forever,okay? i thought i would, too, but little by litle, you'll feel better. And remember he/she will live inside your heart forever. 

christy