« Back to All Topics
To V And Dani
To V And Dani
To V And Dani
Thanks for the gift of all my shiny new weapons and armor, but if I had some nice new monsters to go along with them it would be even better, since no new ones exist currently for 70, so thanks and I hope to see new monsters soon, thanks
SLIM

Did you ever think that Dani & V might be doing something to game for the other players? You post about needing new Weapon, Armor or Monsters are really becoming annoying. There are exactly 10 characters over level 55. There are upwards of 1000 below, maybe V & Dani are making changes for them too. So why not give the other players of this game freedom of your I’M THE GREATEST posts. 

Dolphin of Blue

Alway Swimming Around Larkinor

your realy right dolphin

Kokosnus
DOB,

I agree 100% with you on that.  I had posted something similar in his last post whinning about this or that, but im glad someone else agrees and is willing to reply to his whinning.  Thanks for the great job and keep it up!

Thanks also to V and Dani for working on everything!

Pyratic
A good part of the issues that I have with FoD's development of the game are not so much with the changes (or 'upgrades') themselves as with the lack of notification of intent.  

Had they said 'we will be working on TA so there will be no new equipment or monsters after lvl XX and few/no no new missions until TA is designed/programmed'; some of the upper level players might have been understanding.  If that was said it was buried somewhere in a forum posting and I sure didn't see it.

The only way I've ever seen anything happen is when someone raises the issue - repeatedly - on the forum.  If Slim is polite and says nothing (as seems to be the suggestion), he would still have only lvl 68 (or lower) equipment and monsters.

In general, my 'issues' with FoD are communications related and has nothing to due with the primary language used.  I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with Slim; only pointing out what I have noticed from playing LQ

Slim's request was reasonable, polite, and not mean spirited.  I can not say the same for all the responses.  This post was directed to V and Dani, let them respond.
Of course they have many things to do and are developing other things but I think they are both old enough to explain it themselves if they wish.
Slim did not whine or beg or post incessant requests.  I see nothing wrong in his post so leave him alone.
On behalf of slim i do not like watching other players ganging up on him...and LD is right, there is nothing wrong with this post and pyra hes not whinning its called being patient and reminding them of what they need to do, if they have forgotten.;)

and Dolphin

He also said thank you for his "shiny new wepoan and armour":) and just asked if he could have some monsters to go with it. And i dont see how hes saying...."IM THE GREATEST" posts as you put it. I dont see anything about him saying he is the greatest player in lark or the highest lvl.
I have to agree the post was worded politely. No need for the attack mode on this post...
Agreed.  Polite and respectful.  Since Slim rarely sees V in chat, I think this is his best line of communication.  I didn't even 'sniff' anything between the lines  :)

-RTD