« Back to All Topics
building on TA
building on TA
building on TA
I have been searching the forum for the answer to this, but to no avail...

I know that at 5000 Construction, you must kill monsters to build more (at least 100 I think it was). Is there a formula, that I can not locate, that indicates how much building one can do before he/she must kill a few more beasties?

Reason being: (with 101 Conquest) I recently took a fresh load of building stones over and was told that I had to have 104 Conquest. This forced me to drop some stones - put my armor back on - and kill 3 measily monsters just to place the rest of the stones.

I am trying to help get the mage tower built, but do not want to make the same mistake again.

Thanks,

-B
bump

any insight would be helpful. ?:|

-B

Bump.  Also interested in this.

Maybe people can at least post the limitations they've come up against so we can try to see a pattern?

Sandy
i have confirmed that with 100 kills i can build over 5k stones.. check Ali my digger...  He can now kill on TA so the limit is not a problem but V said that every 100 gives you 5k more to build... but he wasnt totaly sure either ;) Good luck
> (with 101 Conquest) I recently took a fresh load of building stones over and was told that I had to have 104 Conquest

Given the above and what Pyratic/Veriac has said, maybe you can build 50 stones for every conquest after 100?

Conquests   Max Construction
-------------------------------
0-100.......5000

?

This seems to be mostly holding true on the toplist, but I'm seeing minor exceptions to this (Xerxes with 5005 builds and 0 conquests), so I'm guessing that it's your CURRENT construction points that is looked at to determine if you can build, not what that value will be after you build in the load of stones you're carrying.  For example, I imagine if you had 4999 construction with 0 conquests and tried to build in 200 stones, you would be able to, giving you 5199.  But if you first built in 1 to get to 5000, you wouldn't be able to build in a single stone more until you increased your conquest points by at least 1.

Sandy
I agree with you Sandy....

I definitely noticed with Jewyl that just as she passed 25k monsters she was almost exactly at 500 kills.  So it seems to be a pretty simple formula.

Also, have you all noticed that after you drop off a load of stones, and then click on a building that isn't finished it will tell you how many total kills you need to continue any building.  To me this seems like a big clue that what the code is doing is checking your kill num to your building num, while the size of your next load is irrelevent.  (Afterall it does NOT say:  "You need to kill 432 monsters to be allowed to place 100 more stones...." it says simply "You need to kill 432 monsters" to be allowed to build.)

:)

-Sash
First - thanks for the help.

"with Jewyl that just as she passed 25k monsters she was almost exactly at 500 kills" - I am guessing you meant 25K construction - then the formula Sandy proposed works.

"Xerxes with 5005 builds and 0 conquests" - that's exactly what happened there. After that load of stones, he was unable to build.

"and then click on a building that isn't finished it will tell you how many total kills you need to continue any building" - we all know, by now, that this game is driven by formulae and clicks. Using your clicks wisely can make a dramatic difference in the game. (I still refer back to the locked posts with regard to attribute points) If I can crunch a few numbers to save clicks I'm gonna do it.

Thanks again for your input.  :)

-B
thank you - I feel like an idiot for not searching for this.
another bump for Omni, if he didn't catch Jason's post