Posted in 
Off-topic
Just A Poem
Near to the door he paused to stand,
As he took his class ring off her hand
All who were watching did not speak
As a silent tear ran down his cheek
and through his mind the memories ran
Of the moment the walk and ran in the sand (hand in hand)
but her eyes were so terribly cold
For he would never again have her to hold.
They watched in silence as he bent near
and whispered the words 
"I Love You"
 in her ear.
He touched her face and started to cry
as he put on his ring and wanted to die
and just then the wind began to blow
As he lowered her casket into the snow.

This is what happends to man alive,
When friends let friends drink and drive!

"WOW"PeachySweet,Thats realy deep.
Where'd you find that ?I'd like more to read.
hmmmmmmm is this poem going to be allowed to stay cos my poem got deleted? and i actually wrote that from scratch myself yet no one else appreciated my good work
Cheeky may i ask a ? why on earth would this poem be deleted??? I do admit i didn't write it myself but I do think that this poems sends out a good message to everyone who reads the forum. Besides the fact that i posted this poem in the new years and its the time that theres alot of drinking going on. So i think if it was to get deleted it would have a long time ago not 4 months later. I think that your just hoping that it would get deleted but sorry hun i don't think it will. Unless of course there ends up being a big argument in this post about it. Which i certainly hope no one will cause problems for that reason of it to be deleted that would be rather selfish. Well im finished. Take care all and be safe.
Very deep poem Peachy and also very touching,its nice to see some do care about others and if you have any more i would be happy to read them ! 
Thank You very much Mr. Skunk 
Umm...I saw that one on firehotquotes.com on page 4. It's a good poem. 
This really gets ya in the heart. I think it has a very touching yet powerful message.
Can i ask one thing?.....we can all get a poetry book out if we want..why put em on here? 
HELLO JINGLE AND CALIFORNIA READ ABOVE IN ONE OF MY RESPONCES IN THIS TOPIC IT SAYS WHY I FEEL I POSTED THIS POEM.....DUH
Keep up the good work Peachy, you may have saved someones life. Thank you for sharing a very precious, and very true poem....

Me
good poem but i thought there was a poem identical to this already posted a while back ago
Lol thanks miss ur always a real sweetheart.... And this is the post that was done awhile back its just that cheeky brought it back from along time ago. 
 *ahem* It's CALIFORIA_BABE. And another thing, you don't have to dish it out on me just cuz' i agreed with jingle balls.
i didnt bring it back peachy, it was someone else. there are two posts above mine on 4th april so ummmm get your facts right. think it was featherwood. anyway wasnt me
tisk tisk...  so emotional..   :(

GHOST
  Ya peachy!!! You go girl! You get his priorties straight! ;) good job! lol.
   Talk to you later, and thank you again for the graphic.
Lol @ California babe..... I aint the one to set anyone's priorities straight, I just spoke how i felt. He probley is a cool dude sometimes or maybe all the time just not when it comes to these topics in the forums. I myself have very few enemys and like to keep it like that, but the ones that i do not get along with. Well lets just say I could care less, cause it's there loss not mine. So that goes for jingle balls as well.
Peachy.i hereby call a truce...sorry ,maybe sometimes i think im being funny when im not...
freda, stop doin that , your takin up too much space here and the mods could delete the topic if they saw that. 
* Jen*  p.s. the f word isn't a nice word either neither is the s word you used