« Back to All Topics
My Larkinor Art
My Larkinor Art
My Larkinor Art
ok.. here is the pic you all been waiting for.. its the larkinor TC done with a computer drawing program here is the pic, i would like everyone to rate it and view it and post comments on how it looks etc.. its the first of maybe a few better updated versions..

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/wrx550/images/larktcnew.jpg

i think you did a nice job.  i noticed that in the mage tower you showed the four magic spells:  earth, air, water, and fire.  but in the comparable fighters tower you didn't show the three components that can be increased.  maybe your art program did'nt allow for that.  all in all, nice job.  congrads!  rexyin8
I especially liked the mage tower.
good pic I like it

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
i also enjoy the pic.  thanks for sharing.

Liponis

Good Job Cosworth! :D 
Mage Tower and weap store Are my faves :D

Awesome job you've done, keep at it it looks great:D

Katie:p
thanks for the feedback guys :) and i just wanted the fortress to look like the fortress.. i actually made the fortress with the fortress icon in the TC :p and it was fun drawing the sword.. was messing around with loads of little designs the program i used is Imageforge its great! u can zoom in to the pixels very simple and very effective i drew most if this pic on +10 zoom and its freeware. google it.. would like to see a few things done with this.. anyone can use to.. why dont we kinda team up katie? lol
yeah i you ve done some nice job i like the pic:) especially the mage tower
i also like the weappons store
keep up the good work:)
Good picture. All the buildings were great, but maybe the Pub, with a pint of beer on the top, was the best of all.  Had to smile.
Looking forward to more.

Esme     
Well ill be...thats some darn good art:D:D

lilmey<---very impressed:D