« Back to All Topics
quaid
quaid
quaid
ok, so i don't like it when people post like this.  yet i'm posting anyway.  you stole from my digger on t.a.  i would have fought you to ask this, but there would have been no time.  i'm just wondering why you stole on t.a.  did you forget where you were and it was an honest mistake?  or do you not care about the gentleman's agreement most people came to, not to steal on t.a.?  just curious.
--jason

You have rammed your enemy into the ground with your attack! You've made 366 hitpoints damage with your elvensteel ugl'whip!
Your weapon vampirizes 76 hitpoints to you!
You've won a heroic battle!!!
32000 experience points earned for the victory.
You take 3 mobilo diavovinos from your opponent.
You need 30 329 638 more experience points for the next level!
You obtained 88 famepoints!
Now you have 1588 famepoints!

Revenge is sweet. 

Oh yea...my 10k as promised next time we meet?
Dear Jason, 

It was not a mistake.

Regards, 

Qaid.
well, i believe i lost 2 shovels in the process (had just begun to dig... didn't have much on me).  lilm, i'll catch you in chat some time.  and... *reminds self to avoid quaid at all costs... unless my char's lvl faster than him, and soon one of my guys might have the upper hand on him*
--jason
this is the second time in a month this has been brought to quaid's attention in the forum 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=24529&message=225555#225555

yet he keeps it up...
as cheri said... quaid (one of his/her char's) doesn't agree with the gentleman's agreement.  so whether the rest of us like it or not, quaid will continue to steal from people on t.a. from time to time.  guess there's nothing we can do about it.
--jason
I, for one, fully support Qaid stealing on TA.  Qaid, keep up the good work!  After all, if Quid is stealing on TA, then she isn't stealing from me on Larki, and I believe Diablo has made her a couple of million by himself.
ur treading a thin line there diablo
Diablo...your on VERY thin ice right now....dont want 3 ppl on my *Bounty* list.