« Back to All Topics
world championship 9ball tourney?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
the embassy snooker tourney being held at the moment is a success,we shud do the same with a 9ball tourney,like the world championships

72 players
12groups of 6players
top4 from each group qualifying leaving 48 players
then it should be a single elimination knock out tournament & the games should be made by position in 1st round e.g = 1st v  4th  & 2nd v 3rd

i think its a great idea if any1 likes the idea & wants to do it that wud be great
allready working on the idea of 9 ball  and  8 ball also all 3 at same time 8 ball 9 ball and snooker all in 1 tourney :p

Pot ;)
Pot you loser stop doing eveything dont you get bored td'ing just let others td just play its much more fun
u see mossy dont know the good feeling is, u get seeing people play :), its almost better than play urself :P
i think it is a great idea plz can i be a part of it matt33
hey , someone tell freda to get out of here, he's in all forums . * Jen * p.s. i'm from tanks 
ILL TAKE PART FRENZY SCOTLAND
i think its a great idea but make it so i can play in it.
make sure there is a bit of compition there for me not FLUKEY PPL (FRENZY)

lol ive lost my touch :( :'( to be honest aint fluked the 9 ball for about 2 weeks now :'(
count me for the trny and make sure frenzy is not here he will fluke his way to the title

OK ALL HI GUYS THIS IS BOOMER JUST LETTING U ALL NKOW THAT IM SHOWSTOPPA03 N IM NO LONGER FREAKZILLA OK ALL THANX
everyone wanted this at the time, how about doing it now?
stop bringing these topics back  up  if we wanted then we would do them OK?
i might be a loser in terms of wanting some online fun, but in a thing called REALITY which aint known to u, i have a life

if a life consists of being a great flyordie player
you would have the greatest life ever
if you have a life  why you wanting to have all these big tournys then?
just join a league for god sake.
I have to say I am absolutely flattered you realise I such an amazing player. However, with regards to life stuff and me being on here all the time....unfortunately I don't actually play this game at all. In the last month I've played two games of checkers, that's it. The previous month I played for the first time in 6 months, got a one ball and left.

Thanks fans,

Don
youre right spence, i was sad to want all them tourneys, but i dont want em now, I WAS A FOOL, can someone delete these threads please cause im imbarrasing myself