« Back to All Topics
Sensitive Boyfriend
Posted in 
Off-topic
Sensitive Boyfriend
Posted in 
Off-topic
Sensitive Boyfriend
  I have this "boyfriend" who is waaaaaaay to sensitive. It irkz me that he can be so emotional. One day he started crying for some stupid reason. I can't handle this retarded relationship any longer. Any advice from you girlz out there? I would really appreciate it!
:O Crying for a stupid reason? Thats very emotional...Maybe U should try talking to him Cali_Babe & try and find out why he is too sensitive? However if that don't work then maybe its time to say goodbye to him and your relationship? If U have been wiv him for a long time then its worth talking to him about (has he always been very emotional?)
Give it the boot....he can't afford the tissues
i would first talk to him , then if he starts to control you for any reason , give him the boot and look at the advice i gave you earlier if you need to refer to it. 
* Jen * 
   Thankz for the advice, I asked him why he was sensitive and he told me he was a woman in his past life..I am starting to get scared. I think I am going to end our relationship. It is taking up too much of my time and he is kind of scary...
  Not anymore! lol. I can't believe he cried because the drycleaner was closed for the day
omg , i would of ended it too, I mean like that's sad . I bet he is very emotionial about things. * Jen * 
No Offense but why in the ♦♦ĦëĻĻ♦♦ you with him in 1st place if he like that?

DUCKY
He sound's g@y to me:s no offence but if its a hot dude and hes way to emotional hes gotta be g@y. Maybe he just hasn't realized it yet. Good choice on dumping him :D
GET OUT NOW! 

not that there is anything wrong with having a sensitive man, hey i think its a nice quality for them to have cos they can understand and relate to you better, however crying for silly reasons is just a bit weird. 

if a woman did that, the man would scream 
ITS YOUR HORMONES 
  so us girls should use the same line on men. after all they have hormones too.....
i agree with peachy here she is right if he cries that much then go girl give him da boot :) and if u r still looking i am available

well said;) cheeky.......& well done cali babe u did the right thing,but he sounds kinda strange - did u say he used to be a woman? what was that all about..baffles me!
Was u missing any makeup or clothes? lolol... 
Just kidding...;)
LOL @ missing any clothes...  OMG thats funny.. :p

I about fell off my chair coz of that one..
hehe, me too dude!! :p ...and i almost spill drinks all over my cousin's laptop...
JEN I miss u alot come back on tanx plz  :)