« Back to All Topics
emergency report
Posted in 
Tanx
emergency report
Posted in 
Tanx
emergency report
the code level has moved down to code blue (chances of attack be enemy has dropped).but please advise.usa_fprces cpuld still attack hard and unexpected.we ask for nitros,wp,kia,and other allies please come on and help.we need your help.lets go out and beat the player usa_forces.good luck all those tryin to get tanx back from usa_forces and lets fight like weve never fought before hard and not giving up(but still know how to play)that is all for now
hey , he's not bein funny jarjar and by the way , where are you jar jar? You're hidin rite? * Jen * 
really? well come on out in tanxs and say it to me personally , jar jar . * Jen * 
jen is a trailer park jew no get out of my face
hey , watch it jar jar ! you wonna deal with me or cali, jar jar? * Jen * 
  Hunny? Tone it down on the trailer park thing. It's bad enough someone has to live in one
yes, it is and that some kid didn't choose to live there, it probally was their parent's decison. You know what i mean , I hope. * Jen * 
some kid?? u live there u call yourself the kid?
maybe I do , I'm not gonna tell you though cuz what you did today, I'm not sure if you could handle the truth. That thing about me in that forum topic was deleted anywayz * trailer park one * . 
*Jen* 
  i'm not part of this discussion. I have little knowledge of trailer parks, lol.
lol do you live in one , cali? j/w not bein mean or anything . * Jen * 
oh ok , I must of misunderstood you , so sorry . I didn't know so that's why I asked. * Jen * 
its because its true jen..i should call u JEN DIRT LIKE JOE DIRT
i really do like you but you don't seem to like me , I guess you'll neva know ... I shouldn't of showed you my real side - not like it is my real side * just some days * I feel so bad, it's that bad anywayz. * Jen* 
well i didnt know the real jen. and no i could care less if u live in a trailer park.

gf
f

df
fd
dfs
fds
fds
fd
sdfa
s
df
fds
dsf

gbg

g

g

g

h

j

kj

g

g

g

g

g

g

g

IM LIEING
wt? ... I don't understand you , you always like this , I know how you are by now almost, I guess I now know the real you , it scares me . I didn't know you could be this mean to ppl at least until now. * Jen * 
  He's so cute when he's like that! Jen ur missing out on something
yea , he is so cute , well you won't let me have him back since 1. he was mine first, 2. it'll always be that way so forget it . 3. i know how he is 4.stop bein so rude n mean * Jen * 
why do you have to make things  so complicated ,Patrick? Around that girl , you act like someone else . your not foolin me when ur actin like someone else so do you really like that cali girl now? She thought her x was hot ,and he's in this forum topic too , look back n you'll see her denyin it . * Jen * 
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMY!!!!!!!!!!1