« Back to All Topics
quick question...
quick question...
quick question...
i paid off the king and was an idiot and lost my antiballast... now i have close to 5 mil for a ship, do i need to pay the king again for that antiballast so i can go to thord-artin, or can i go w/o it and the extra 20kg's it could have carried?
You need an antiballast to leave the island, so yes you do have to pay the king another million.

Liponis 
No antiballast = no going for boat trips.
ok, thanks for the assistance, i just made my 5 mill though so i will know tommorrow when i have new clicks and i will put the question to rest once and for all
It will say something like "you must be a citizen to leave the island."  The antiballast is your proof of citizenship/freedom.  :D

hey i just got my boat and tried to leave w/o haveing an antiballast.... and the official report is that i can sail as much as i want w/o it.  sorry i bothered yall with the question but we all know now that you CAN LEAVE THE ISLAND without the antiballast, as long as you already paid off the king...
it justs ays you have to be a citizen ;) antiballast is just a gift
How are you people making all this money, like 5 mil or whatever, ive been playing for months, im only lvl 21 but im sorry i do have a life outside of this game unlike some of you, but how do you guys make all this money, id like to know!!!!

Speeding into Larkinor
> but im sorry i do have a life outside of this game unlike some of you

yeah insulting us will get you alot of help ;)

Didnt mean to insult anyone, it just seems to me that people with high lvls lets say 30+ or so seem to play all the time, i was hoping since the game is part of your everyday lives maybe a few tidbits or nuggets of information could be spared on gaining wealth in Larkinor,.....once again i did not mean to insult anyone.

Speeding back into larkinor

Just like the monsters you meet, the damage your weapons do, the protection of your armour, the amount of XP you make per monster, and the amount of XP you require to level up, the amount of money you make by killing monsters is pretty much relative to your level.

Once you're at a sufficiently high level, making 5 million from scratch merely represents a couple of days worth of clicks.  It's worth mentioning here that those who really know the game well can make that 5 million with far fewer clicks, regardless of their level.

Furthermore, level 21 is a little early to be expecting to have 1+5 million in the bank anyhow.  If you're wise with your accumulated resources, you should easily have the 6 million in silvers by level 30... which is about the earliest you want to try killing monsters on TA anyhow.

I know you have apologized for your "I do have a life" comment, and I appreciate that, but I can't help but respond to it anyhow.  I have two kids, a full time job, a part time job on the side, and a new house (new to me, at least) which requires a whole lot of maintenace.  If I have enough time to play Larkinor for 30-60 minutes per day, pretty much everyone does.  What you choose to do with your free time is up to you.  Criticizing the level of dedication others have to their chosen leisurely activity is short sighted.  All leisurely activities I can think can be seen as idiotic wastes of time from the perspective of someone not interested in them.

Sandy