« Back to All Topics
Money Problem
Money Problem
Money Problem
I need a lil help. Many of you talk about having like 5mil, how did u acquire that much money, anything u can do to help will be appreciated, maybe i missed something but i think im doing something right, I dont know.

Stopped in Larkinor
this has been covered a million times ont he forum try looking for them ;)
Is that a million or five million times Monty ;)

Dig, Fight, Steal and sell - in answer to the question.
My straight 28th level fighter can bring in about 30k worth of booty every time he goes out and fills his backpack on a kill fest and my 20th level digger will bring in about 100k filling his backpack digging.  With my fighter buying low and selling high to the digger my fighter now has citizenship and 3 mill towards the boat.  It will probably take me another 2 weeks to have a boat.  i.e.  29th to 30th level just like everyone says.
I think when Speedster started out its obviously hard for him... you get so little from fighting etc. 

Just to say, time is the factor. The higher your level, the more ex things that you get to sell (that's what i found out for myself). So Speedster, chill, don't get jealous by the others who earn milions, they've been playing at least a year ago! 

Work hard man... ;)
Etela