« Back to All Topics
Market Items
Market Items
Market Items
Hi Everyone:

I just got a quick survey/poll. What items do you people need that arent in the market when you need them to be?

For example, we always need vampiric herbs and there never seems to be enough and when some do get on the market the go like hot cakes!!! 

I was just checkin to see if there is anymore items like this.....any items that arent on the market that should be but arent enough of

List them here please!

See ya in larkinor

Speed
copper ore, there always seem to be a shortage in market :P
Crystal Plates.  I made an effort to bring the price down but I think someone just bought all the ones I put up and repriced them.
Acid crystals are another that I think should always be listed.  500 of them tend to get used all at once when building brass or copper nuts as ingredients for use in other items.

Breathing cornerstones and necrospells are a few others that come to mind. will always be bought at 50%.

Large numbers of firespells, airspells, waterspells and eatherspells are also very useful for market bankers.

Diggers would be doing everyone a favour if they listed all diamonds, centrolium, disprosium, hyperium and kithrill for 50% to prevent the all-too-frequent inflation of those items due to sudden lack of supply.

Sandy

'bump' 
also, silver stings, crocodile skins, mole hides, njukug whiskers, hydragen-carbids, underrabbit livers, alien contraptions and gadgets, nannysnail gob. Odds are also good that extra houseparts listed at 125k each will sell pretty quickly.