Annoying digger exp
Annoying digger exp
Annoying digger exp
1 diamond-23 exp
4 diamonds-23 exp
GRAHHH!!!!!
is there a point to this useless post?
yes...4 diamonds should be-92 exp not 23
actually 4 diamonds is 32...why shouldn't it work that way? Just wondering...
Are you saying you dug up 4 diamonds in one click?

Sandy
Yeah 4 diamonds sounds wrong. The most I have ever heard of is 3... and thats from someone with 70 luck. Now unless you suddenly came out of nowhere and gained 130 in a few days.. I doubt you dug up 4.
lie alert:p
by the way who cares?u get 500silvers per diamond;)
woops sorry I meant 3...just checked
ok ronk what is your luck?(i bet he's gonna lie and say 70 just to act important)
ok at least u told the truth (i had your diggers info page already so i knew u had 30)but i know that u havent gotten 3 diamonds at once.i havent even got 3 at once and my digger has 85 luck
so, you still didn't dig up 3 diamonds in one click.  i've got 68 luck and still haven't done that.  are  you sure you didn't mean gold nuggets or something else?  even the rare occasion that has been reported as 3 diamonds in one click (by a 70+ luck digger), i have not heard for sure that it's true.  what i've heard is that they "are pretty sure" they saw "you dig up 3 diamonds", but were never totally sure.

but to answer your original question as to why 3 or 4 don't get 3 or 4 times as much experience as 1... there's a large random-luck factor in digging (and stealing, and i'm guessing robbing) experience.  i did take notes of over 500 digging clicks, and it appears that whether you dig 1 diamond or two, the average experience is the same.  whether you dig 1 gold nugget or 30, that average is the same.  now, the diamond average is higher than that of gold nuggets, which is higher than copper.  but i found the number of one item that you dig has no effect in the experience you get.  after all, you already get the benefit of getting more money from more items per dig... so there isn't double-benefit because there isn't more experience.  hope that helps.

--jason
Thanks and I am sure I got 3 diamonds cuz I was like WOW!!!3 diamonds!!! 1.5k!!!WOOO!!
I think theres a super large "real luck" factor... I know it said I dug up 3 diamonds
I just spent a day's worth of clicks (800+) digging in the forest with 132 luck.  I dug up a measly 38 diamonds, 12 singles and 13 doubles.  Would other diggers mind posting a day's worth of clicks on this topic?  It keeps coming up, and I (for one) would really like to figure out what is required to dig up 3+ diamonds.

Sandy
I usually keep an eye out on what is dug up, but have not recalled ever digging up 3 diamonds at a time. Luck may not be a factor in doing so.