« Back to All Topics
Digger question
Digger question
Digger question
Should I sell the stuff I get from my digger to the store or put it in the market..the market prices are usually 50% but I want to help the economy...what do you guys do?
Or should I keep it to build stuff and risk it getting stolen..
there is no point in keeping things you dig up, to build stuff, because it is usually all at the market at 50% anyway, and you can buy it later when you want to build things.
as for selling or putting it on the market, i'd say if possible put the stuff on the market to help the economy.  but sometimes there's no space for some of the items, so then you can sell those items at the store.  but i'd say especially diamonds, disprosium, and higher, should all be put on the market, since it is not as common as the other gems, and often sells out (of those offered at 50%) on the market.
--jason
Sell the centroliums ,kithrills and disproiums at 50% on market...then cell the hyperiums at store...and everthing else. My lvl 11 has made quite a bit of cash on doing that.
sigh I wish my stupid weapon skill would lvl...I have a 42 base doing 16 regularly....ouch...
you should use weapons of the proper lvl (lowest of your exp lvl and weapon lvl) for the weapon lvl to increase fastest.  and if you have enough dexterity (see my response to the other post), you can actually buy it at the fortress to increase your skill.
--jason