« Back to All Topics
Making items Help
Making items Help
Making items Help
Ok I've made alot of mistakes making items...now that I notice my giant mothshield, giant impshield, and diamond breastplate won't sell....GRAHH!!!!*KILL*!!!!

I was trying to make a silver mothshield but I didn't see the 340 mana and my digger has 12 mana (slaps head). That's off topic though

Question: What stuff SHOULD I make that will actually sell THIS YEAR!!

making mistakes making items... make sure they're in the correct order, you type in the correct numbers of each item, and most importantly that you're making it in the right place (mage tower or fortress).

making items that will sell this year... that's for us to know and you to find out.  i hope you're not wanting something to sell within a day.  sometimes it take a week, or even a month.  and if you price things too high (or make items that are almost useless... which there are some), they may not sell at all.

and PLEASE either stop posting all these questions that have been answered (really, they all have... you just don't search forum well enough i guess), or else create ONE post (or even better... use a post that's already there) to post ALL your questions in, instead of flooding the forum with 5 single-questioned posts every day.

--jason