« Back to All Topics
Guards or something
Guards or something
Guards or something
Just wondering...why don't we have police to keep robbers from overlyrobber little poor people trying to help TA but can't go cause of robbers?
i dont understand how robbers effect you going to Ta or not.
As far as stoping robbers what you ask for has been asked about thieves, pvp fighters and anything else that bothers someone in the game. Fod will not limit legal actions in the game sorry they wont not matter how much you whine. Best advice is not to keep what you are not willing to lose in your house. Put it on the market at a high price, if it is bumped then whats the lose it just ends up back in your house.
Ok..but shouldn't there be like law enforcement or something? Or like a minimum lvl you have to steal from?
Welcome to the world of homeownership!   ROFL!!!

-Good Prince Keldahr
Under level 10 can't be stolen from and more depending on your ranking.
and also there are cityguards that stop you from stealing in the city limits and i belive robbers get a similar message in fighters district
ARRR Ralph!!!!I HATE YOU :)
Ronk, if I'm putting two and two together correctly, you were relieved of 114.2kgs of digables worth a mere 2052 silvers at the store.  FYI, any digger in his right mind throws that stuff away.  Ralph did you a favour and threw it away for you.

Sandy
Sandy... I think he was the rob before that one ;)
Ah... well that makes a little more sense!

Please change my above post to the following:

Home banking has gotta be the second worst way of saving money.  (The absolute worst being carrying it all with you and doing a lot of hanging around in the CC!)

You're never gonna save up 6 million silvers under your mattress!  You need to use the bank for the anti-ballast and the boat anyhow so bite the bullet now and just pay the fees... it's much cheaper than involuntary payments to the robbers guild.

Sandy