« Back to All Topics
Bounty
Bounty
Bounty
This guy stole from me(I can't counter steal becuase I'm not a premium and he's a higher level than me) s I'm putting a bounty on Arntz. Here's his stats:

Name: Arntz [?]	
Experience level: 47	
Hitpoints: 960	
Manapoints: 1485	
Strength: 45	       	
Quickness: 45	       
Intelligence: 39	       	
Luck: 1	             	
Dexterity: 38	       
Persistence: 40	       
Playable clicks: 9232	 	
Piercing/Slicing weapon skill: 56 (10%)	
Striking/Smashing weapon skill: 7 (45%)	
Ranged weapon skill: 1 (0%)	
Missions completed: 60 (50)	
Click sum: 441 036	
+XP: 60 759 576	
Magic level: 51 (11%)	
Robbing level: 7 (0%)	
Stealing level: 41 (66%)	
Famepoints: 1967	
Number of acquainted monsters: 441	
Ship level: 1	
Construction: 0	
Monstalogy: 0	
Conquest: 184 ( Defense Merit)
Left hand: centro mothshield
Right hand: waveblade
Chest: animated armour
Head: animated helm
Feet: crystalboots
Money at marketplace: 6,500	
Money in bank: 5,196,771
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm offering 7500 silver. If you kill him right before you do tell him I put a bounty on his head.
Stealing is part of the game.  As you play longer and gain levels it will become more common.  Just something you have to get used to.  And just a little hint, most people who can beat a level 47 arent going to be concerned about 7500 silvers. ;)

TeT
lmao....:D:D:D
hey man/woman this game doesn twork this way;)
if u wanna kill him u gotta do it yrself;)
-yd:D
lol guess arntz cant read the forum or anything...he will be totally clueless about the bounty...he will be really surprised :)

-AA [img=
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/264/fightinnish8of.gif
]
And 7500???  Please he'll take 30,000 from someone before they can click on him to fight.  The bounty thing might work, but you'd better add some zero's to it.
I just talked to Arntz, he's offered me 250K silvers to kill you first Danny.  How much you got?  ;)

-RalphieTheBlade
Nice idea Daniel but if you can't kill him you probably can't afford to have him killed either.  I have been known to rob stuff and am willing to push the panic button for 7500 silver.
to be fair ive had 30k stolen from e a few times when ive ust sold stuff and before i click the bank, its tough but i live with it, generally as cinders quite a few lvs higher than me :) amongst otehr theives. yeah its clicks gone but overall im not too fussed, i just ignore it and go back killing
First you have to talk to me directly....and also a MUCH larger reward :D..and i earn 7.5k in one monster. Not really worth my efforts.I do do bountys but i get paid good money. Not a penny.
whoa 7.5k from one monster. ok but nobody can kill me(rank:shy)!