« Back to All Topics
ok fly get it together plz
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
OK  this is gettin realy frustrating .. i have tried several times to make a new nick for pool .. well i make a new darn email addy and all .. go to register my name and i dont get any mail from fly  .. this has happened  to me about 8 times now .. whats goin on with this .. im not the only person this has happened to .. i have friends that have had the same problem .. can u guys see if anythin can b done about this .. im making email addy's left and right here for nothin wtf
y chazz? you have a lot of nicks do you need more?
for what else do u think, she'd have over 100 names?
Well now isnt this just typicial of  some ppl in here .. nothin better to do than put ppl down .. when there trying to get a point across .. First of all i would like to say .. that it doesnt matter how many nicks i have  or what i use them for ..  the point i am tryin to get across is that there is a problem with fly sending activation mailings .. and i know other ppl who have had the same problem .. You ppl dont give anyone a chance in her to try to get a point across without insulting them some way or another ... Just look a Fines post  .. look at what that guy said .. she didnt desirve that ..  not one bit ..  My nicks r used for playing pool . i make nicks for my friens who dont have some of the fonts i have and they like them .. alot of my nicks i have arent even used by me .. many ppl in pool have nicks i have made .. ive made them for ppl u know probably .  and i certanly dont use them to hide .. all of my friends know all my nicks ..  and if you ppl r curoius to know all of them  plz  leave me your email addy .. i will b more than happy to sent them all to you ..  .. now if u have nothing nice to say or nothing relating to this topic plz stay off it .. if u have anything  else to say that doesnt concerne  this topic  plz email me at jonnasvexx@hotmail.com.. i will b more than happy to reply .. 
thank you vexxed for ur statement about my post on forum, i with u on that.
I was j/k
but someone take this too seriously...

blah!