« Back to All Topics
-Cons- FlyOrDie
Posted in 
General
-Cons- FlyOrDie
Posted in 
General
-Cons- FlyOrDie
Just want the people at FlyOrDie to see the pros and cons at FlyOrDie so they might make things better and keep the customers happy.
Lack of responses and answers to paying customers I feel is their biggest con. Too be honest, it's not that I regret getting the subscription, it's just that I don't see the point anymore. Looking at most complaints on this forum, there is about like 4 responses from 
FlyOrDie
 and that is really well...
crap
! We deserve to get responses when needed and after so many complaints about the server for example. We have paid with our own money, well my dad's actually but 
shhhh
 :p but in that £12.50 ($20.00) we deserve a promise from you. That promise is to get the help we deserve and the answers we've have been waiting for.

I think that is the biggest con 
FlyOrDie
 has but looking at the site in a whole, I think it's pretty excellent. Another bad thing about 
FlyOrDie
 is that there is no spell checker on the forum and I hate reading every message I write looking for all the mistakes which a spell checker should deal with. 

Even though there are many complaints I would like to open people's eyes and make them realise how good this site is. They have been here 4 years, I think, and they have given most people 4 years of billiards fun. I have been here a year and I am practically addicited to it so I would like to thank 
FlyOrDie
 for everything really. Now, I am quite tired and if I have spoken some jibberish then 
'that mi duilich'
 which is gaelic for 
'I'm sorry'
. :D

Thanks 
Sir Tazz
 :p
flyordie does have some tough times, they also have more then one website and probably alot more e-mail. . .

http://www.solware.com/games.html

try lookin at it;)