What happened?
Posted in 
Tanx
What happened?
I was playing, suddenly I lost connection and it says
                Connection refused:
              Server maybe down incressibly.
              Please try again in few minutes.
same here, it happened it to me just now for no reason . I'm not happy wit FOD right now, let's leave it at that.
I don't know why it did that either. * Jen * 
That was not a fair tournament because I could not play the whole game cuz of server. I think fod should rerun the tournament.
)==BROCK==>
I cant get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME HERE PEOPLE TRIED AND NO LUCK GETTING IN AT ALL
HOW CAN YOU HAVE TOURNAMENTS IF YOU CAN'T GET IN. THINK YOU OWE US ALL A MEDAL FOR THIS ONE.
 The server is down thats all there is to it.  now stop complaining.
 -FOD
where'd you get that from Slayer? I want my money back if it goes down like this again n no warning what so eva then I'll have to say good-bye to all to you n I don't wanna do that , but if worst comes to worst , I will like the ones in chess that left. They were good players but got lil satifaction from the game because of cheaters, bankers .. ect..  If this site don't change soon ,I'll be gone for good. Sorry but it's been too long that people like me have been complaining about problems and all FOD does is ignore us often ,that's not rite when there are those of us that paid to get the extra features that was once free but isn't anymore which is another reason why alot of people left FOD. It's the truth, they've had enough with it and left . Alot of them were my friends , few of them weren't . * Jen * 
if the server is down how come there are 5 players in there??

same here re match ''  <><> :"":
lol, ya'll make me happy i missed the tournament