Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Magic Increase (Panther)
Replies: 4   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Raiken (Jun 9, 2006 1:42 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
 
  Back to Topic List
 
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
Pyratic

Posts: 481
Registered: Jul, 2003

Magic Increase (Panther) Posted: Jun 7, 2006 2:35 PM
Reply
Panther... You asked about % of increas when you lvl your char lvl... Well here is an interesting fact to note. I had gained Magic +5 over lvl and was 13% twards +6 when i lvled to 40. I watched the increase and i gained 4% totaling 17% now twards +5 again. I also gained no % tward me weap lvl... Considering i was using magic the majority of the time that may play part to why my s/s skill % dindnt increase but still interesting to note.

Pyratic


ria.h

Posts: 238
Registered: Dec, 2004

Re: Magic Increase (Panther) Posted: Jun 7, 2006 2:42 PM
Reply
I have been asking this question over the last couple of days too. so i watched my digger when he lvled. He was at +5 with 20% when he lvl, he had an increase of 5% to 25% back to +4. What i wanted to know is at what % they need to be to keep their +5 lvl

ria
will keep watching the magic

Pyratic

Posts: 481
Registered: Jul, 2003

Re: Magic Increase (Panther) Posted: Jun 8, 2006 5:20 PM
Reply
Ria that answer is simple. They need to be at +6 to keep +5 when they lvl. Now this is not the factual answer this is just the safest way to secure +5 when you lvl. Mind you getting +6 is very difficult and then even harder to maintain so... untill i get around to figureing out the factual formula for MP usage needed to lvl youll just have to do like me and hope each lvl you can fight up to +5 and then a little... Good Luck

Pyratic

NicramDuel

Posts: 1,173
Registered: Feb, 2005

Re: Magic Increase (Panther) Posted: Jun 8, 2006 5:49 PM
Reply
Today on levelling with Mia to 35, she had +4 magic on 99%. On jumping, it turned to 167%. Now +4 is maintained, percentage on levelling magic turned to 67(subtracting 100)%.

Seems it's a 2/3 bonus there.

Raiken

Posts: 80
Registered: May, 2004

Re: Magic Increase (Panther) Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:42 AM
Reply
I've seen this pattern also, that keeping just below the next magic level when leveling gives a higher resultant magic level. Say at lvl 30 with 34(99% magic), the levelling would most likely push that % up above 100% meaning it can be ugraded to be +4 immediately with a high leftover %, resulting in a quicker time to reach +5.

However, when i levelled, having lvl+5 magic and even at (30%) to +6, it dropped the magic to +4 (~20%), meaning i would need to increase even more to reach +5 again

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
 
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page